Chapter 270: I Don't Care!

The Heavenly King opened his hands and released countless threads in Lin Bei’s direction. Each of these threads contained the powerful strength of the Heavenly King and was very sharp.

Threads as sharp as swords and knives enveloped Lin Bei like a fine spider web.

Lin Bei did not think too much about it and directly activated the Realm of Stars.

The Heavenly King’s Realm was already only a step away from the true Saint Realm. His Inescapable Net was even more domineering and powerful. It had already broken through the power of the peak Divine Realm. There was a faint aura of the power of laws.

Although the Realm of Stars already had Level 9 Power of Suppression under the effect of the Holy Spirit Blessing, it was not enough to deal with the Inescapable Net, which also had a suppression attack that exceeded Level 9.

“Explode!”

Lin Bei shouted in a deep voice and took the initiative to detonate the Realm of Stars.

The shield shattered, and infinite star energy dissipated, shaking the surrounding space.

At the same time, the countless threads that enveloped him broke into pieces.

“Impressive!” Lin Bei was a little dizzy from the powerful shock wave.

The Heavenly King opposite him was also very surprised.

Since the fusion, his strength had only been one step away from the Saint Realm. The attack just now had even condensed the power of the Dao Law of the Soul Puppet that he had been cultivating for the past 10,000 years. He did not expect this kid’s strength to far exceed his imagination.

“Not bad, he’s a talent~”

“If I turn this kid into a puppet, Heaven’s Will City will have another general!” The Heavenly King thought.

“Kid, your strength isn’t bad. At such a young age, you have already reached the peak of the Divine Lord realm. If you join my Heaven’s Will City, This King can grant you the position of a Guardian above everyone else.”

When Heaven’s Will City descended again, it was the time to need talents from all walks of life. When the Heavenly King saw the talented Lin Bei, he directly invited him.

When the three Guardians standing behind the Heavenly King heard this, they looked at each other with dissatisfaction.

The three of them had been following the two of them since before the Heavenly King fused. Back then, when the Heavenly King fused, the three of them had exhausted a lot of strength to protect the current Heavenly King and were willing to become the puppets of the Heavenly King.

After nearly an era of cultivation, they returned to the peak of the Divine Lord realm.

Now that the Heavenly King had directly let such a yellow-haired kid of unknown origin enter Heaven’s Will City to be on equal footing with them and even more likely to suppress them, they were naturally jealous. However, as puppets, they had no choice but to suppress their emotions.

“I don’t care!” Lin Bei pouted.

“Putting aside the fact that your subordinates are all puppets, you’re the lackey of those people from the Heaven Realm!”

“For a person, freedom is precious!”

“Do you know what it feels like to do whatever you want? You can control them, but aren’t you a puppet yourself?!”

“Your entire Heaven’s Will City is just an obedient dog in the Heaven Realm!”

Lin Bei’s words angered everyone in Heaven’s Will City.