Chapter 315: Ancient Martial Arts

This aura… he must have comprehended at least a thousand Daos, right?

A strange look flashed across Ji Xuanyuan’s eyes.

This talent… was very terrifying.

It was just that his Dao Comprehension path was unstable and he had not fused all the Dao. It was a pity.

However, at the thought of this, Ji Xuanyuan smiled in his heart and felt that he was a little too strict. He had only comprehended 108 Daos himself and could barely fuse these Daos to erupt with powerful blood energy. As for this kid… According to the information sent back by the Ocean Blue Planet, this kid seemed to have only stepped into martial arts for less than two months. His foundation was not deep. Although he had improved too quickly, the drawbacks were very obvious.

“It’s good to be young…”

Ji Xuanyuan sighed. He had lived for thousands of years and was considered old.

Taking a step forward, the spatial power under Ji Xuanyuan’s feet fluctuated. In the next moment, he had already appeared at the exit of the teleportation passageway below and arrived in front of Lin Bei and the others.

“Hello, we meet again.”

Ji Xuanyuan smiled and looked at Lin Bei. He stretched out his hand and smiled. “Lin Bei, right? You’re indeed a genius.”

“Hello, Senior Xuanyuan.”

Lin Bei hurriedly reached out.

“Don’t call me senior. Just call me brother.”

“Yes, Brother Ji.”

Lin Bei quickly changed his words.

He looked at Ji Xuanyuan with an exceptionally bright gaze, as if he had discovered a new continent.

The other party’s blood energy was so powerful!

He just stood there without moving. He was like a scorching sun, incomparably dazzling.

Lin Bei sensed it carefully. This powerful blood energy seemed to be above the Order Laws. It was very ferocious and powerful!

That primitive ferocity was like the power of the four Saints he had mastered. It was very ancient and powerful!

However, Lin Bei knew that the two were fundamentally different.

Lin Bei’s power of the four Saints was only an application of the power of laws. It was a technique.

As for the surging blood energy on Ji Xuanyuan’s body, it was more like another source power, a power that was different from the power of laws!

Most importantly, this power was very strong!

“Brother Ji? You… Forget it. If you like to call me Brother Ji, just call me Brother Ji.”

Ji Xuanyuan’s smile stiffened when he heard that. Then, he sighed and a smile appeared on his face again. He looked at Lin Bei and Shennong and asked, “It seems that the crisis on Ocean Blue Planet has been resolved by you, right?”

He saw through it at a glance. Lin Bei had already stepped into the nine-star Saint Realm. Although he was shocked by this kid’s speed of improvement, with such strength, it should be more than enough to suppress the Fear Incarnation of the Ocean Blue Planet.

“Yes, it’s settled.”

Lin Bei smiled and nodded. Then, he waved his hand gently. His pocket space flashed and two figures, one black and one white, landed on the ground.