Chapter 224: Obtaining the Abyss Seed!

“Little old man, your mouth is almost crooked from laughing. Where are you going?”

Just as Li Chu was about to teleport away with a loud laugh, a voice sounded from behind him, causing his expression to change.

Almost instantly, he turned around and launched a ferocious attack!

BANG!

However, his attack was easily blocked by a sword aura shield.

Jian Yi smiled and took a step forward. He raised his hand and pressed down. The stars in the sky changed. Countless sword auras descended and completely sealed the surrounding space, trapping Li Chu in the middle.

“You’re the Great Elder here, right? Hurry up and hand over the Abyss Seed.”

“You are… those intruders?”

Li Chu frowned. He secretly wanted to open up a spatial passageway and leave, but he realized that he was helpless. His mood could not help but become heavy.

He looked at Jian Yi and then at Lin Bei, who was smiling.

‘This person who uses a sword is an expert! His strength is unfathomable! Even the current me is probably not his match!’

‘However, the kid beside him is interesting. He actually dared to step into the Abyss before becoming an Extraordinary. He’s really not afraid of death!’

‘But it is just nice. Without this kid, it would be extremely difficult for me to escape this time. Since there is such a good hostage, it would be unreasonable not to make good use of him.’

“Incarnation!”

Li Chu shouted softly and a wisp of green smoke floated out from his body. In the end, a figure condensed behind Lin Bei, who was outside the Star Sword Formation, and he quickly attacked.

“Hmph, although my clone is only at the mid-stage of the Legendary, controlling a hostage who is not at the Extraordinary realm is simply a piece of cake!”

Li Chu sneered, feeling very proud.

However, just as he was waiting to take Lin Bei down as a hostage and negotiate with them, his incarnation was suddenly imprisoned on the spot!

“Interesting. He can actually ignore the seal of the array formation and forcefully condense a clone outside it. Not simple.”

Lin Bei held a talisman in his hand, which emitted a faint light.

This was the Fixed Body Curse, a powerful skill he had obtained from the lucky draw not long ago. Its effect was to create Fixed Body Curse Talismans!

As for the effect, it was very simple and direct. After using it, it could imprison the target in place.

Now that his Fixed Body Curse had been upgraded to Lv.7 (Limit Surpassing), he could directly create a super Fixed Body Curse Talisman. It had a level 4 suppression effect. Coupled with the increase from various abilities, after using it, it could directly accomplish level 6 suppression!

He could even restrain a peak Legendary!

“You! What method is this?!”

Seeing this, Li Chu was dumbfounded.

“Hehe, this is called the Fixed Body Curse. How is it? Impressive, right?”

Lin Bei waved the faint yellow talisman in his hand and smiled.

One Fixed Body Curse could be used ten times, and among the costs, the greatest was an Extraordinary Crystal. To him, it was nothing.

Not to mention Extraordinary Crystals, he could easily take out even Legendary Crystals.