Chapter 203: Controlling the Passageway! Profound Heaven Ancient Array? I Don't

When Lin Bei used his spatial pocket talent to put away the Flower Sea World and left Holy Light City, he noticed the System notification.

“World points? Interesting.”

Lin Bei casually glanced at the prizes on the exchange list, smiled, and closed the list.

He did not expect to obtain 3,000,000 World Points with just some casual actions.

“Not bad. With so many points, I can exchange them for many divinity items.”

Lin Bei did not care too much about these World Points. After all, to him, these were just icing on the cake.

In the end, what he needed the most now was the Divinity Gemstone.

When he gathered enough Divinity Gemstones and transferred the few powerful talents on him to the real world, that would be really satisfying!

“During this period of time, Shopkeeper Jin has only refined a set of spatial sealing arrays. It’s still not enough.”

Lin Bei dragged a formation plate in his hand and felt a little helpless.

His plan was to control the spatial passageways from all the servers to the Heavenly Might Realm, but time was limited. Jin Dadao had only successfully refined a set of arrays, so he was temporarily unable to seal off all the spatial passageways.

“I heard that the Heavenly Canopy world is about to fall. Then, let’s first use the formation to cover the spatial teleportation passageway between the Heavenly Might Realm and the Heavenly Canopy world.”

Lin Bei thought for a moment and came to a huge square outside the Holy Light City. In the middle of the square was a huge and ancient teleportation altar.

“This is it.”

Lin Bei took out the Space Sealing Array and used the Extraordinary Spiritual Crystal Stone to activate it, covering the entire teleportation altar.

At the same time, an option regarding the spatial passageway appeared in front of Lin Bei.

He directly used the spatial sealing array to connect to the Heavenly Canopy world’s spatial teleportation passageway before sealing it. This way, even if the Abyss race conquered the Heavenly Canopy world, they would not be able to directly teleport to the Heavenly Might Realm through the spatial passageway.

Of course, the Abyssal race could also make a long journey through the endless void to attack the Heavenly Might Realm. However, there was no direction in the endless void. If one were to be trapped in it for a long time, it was very easy to lose one’s direction. Furthermore, there were dangers everywhere in the endless void. If one was not careful, even a Legendary would be in danger of dying. Therefore, under normal circumstances, the Abyssal race would definitely not choose such a foolish method to attack the Heavenly Might Realm.

The greatest possibility was to abandon the Heavenly Might Realm and attack other worlds.

“Alright, now that I have control of this spatial teleportation passageway, people from the Heavenly Canopy world will need my permission to enter the Heavenly Might Realm in the future. As for me wanting to enter the Heavenly Canopy world, it will be easy.”

Lin Bei looked at the control interface of the spatial teleportation channel and nodded in satisfaction.

“Next, I’ll create a group of Legendary fighters to follow me to the battlefield and kill those Abyss races.”

Lin Bei thought to himself, “I’ll see if I can find the Abyss Seed at the same time. If I can, it’ll be even more satisfying to control the Abyss Race in my hands.”