Chapter 235: Competitive

“Not bad, Black Shadow. It’s only been three years since you joined the organization, but your combat strength is already so high!”

In the control room, Beixuan was a little surprised. Back then, he was the one who discovered the black shadow and invited her to join the Yellow Fire Squad. At first, he thought that this girl was quite talented and would definitely become a pillar of the Dragon Country in the future.

However, who would have thought that in less than three years, this girl’s combat strength had broken through 100,000 points and she had successfully stepped into the Extraordinary realm!

Before this, there were only nine Extraordinaries in the entire Dragon Country.

Beixuan looked at the number displayed on the controller screen.

——

Basic Combat Power: 180,000

Explosive Combat Power: 209,999

——

She was very strong.

A few days ago, when she left the base, she only had 18,000 combat power. However, after returning from the ruins, her combat power had already broken through to nearly 210,000!

Such an improvement was terrifying!

“Wow! It’s actually so high!”

After leaving the combat room and returning to the control room, Black Shadow looked at the combat strength number displayed on the screen and giggled excitedly. “Hehe, I thought it was less than 180,000. I didn’t expect it to be so high. That’s great!”

“This is very normal. The calculation of the Combat Goggles is only a rough judgment based on the physical body. The combat strength calculated is not precise.”

Beixuan smiled and explained, “Because everyone’s true combat strength is not only the basic combat strength displayed by their bodies, but also the enhancement of combat techniques and various methods. Therefore, the combat strength calculated by the Combat Goggles is only the most basic combat strength. It has a certain reference value.”

“Generally speaking, once you become an Extraordinary, the effect of the Combat Goggles will be very limited.”

Beixuan explained patiently, “That’s because most Extraordinaries have special powers and combat techniques. Once they unleash their full strength, their combat strength will definitely exceed the detection by a lot.”

“As for how much it exceeds, that depends on a person’s level.”

Beixuan looked at Black Shadow and smiled. “Just like you. Because you have just broken through to the Extraordinary Stage not long ago and haven’t completely mastered the abilities you have learned, the increase in your combat strength isn’t especially obvious. However, as your control over your power becomes more and more precise, your combat strength will be higher than the calculated data now!”

“However, your first breakthrough is already 30,000 higher than your basic combat strength. It can be seen that the strength you have mastered is not simple. Practice well these few days. I believe your final combat strength can stop at about 300,000.”

“Captain, is that true? 300,000 Combat Power? That’s too exaggerated!”

Black Shadow was pleasantly surprised. Then, she looked at Beixuan and said embarrassedly, “Doesn’t that mean that I’m almost comparable to the previous captain? Before you left the base, your combat strength seemed to be 400,000 points, right?”

“Ahem, brat, what are you thinking about?! That was in the past! The current me has improved a lot after receiving the power gift of the ruins, okay?”