Chapter 273: Bai Jun!

“It’s the Holy Maiden! They’re back!”

At this moment, below the Teleportation Array, a man in gold and armor rubbed his eyes. After seeing the three figures on the Teleportation Array clearly, he was extremely excited and shouted.

With this shout, the entire Azure Dragon City shook.

Soon, seven figures with powerful auras appeared above Azure Dragon City.

“Jun’er, you’re back.”

Among the seven of them, the middle-aged man in the lead was silent for a moment before he slowly spoke.

Although his tone was calm, anyone could sense the excitement in the middle-aged man’s heart, “How is it? Does that mystic realm contain the lost inheritance of our Azure Dragon Country?”

When the others heard this, their breathing also faltered. They looked expectantly at the Immortal Spirit Saint in the Teleportation Array.

“Master, look at this.”

Bai Jun did not say anything. Instead, she stretched out a finger and tapped the space in front of her.

A dragon’s roar suddenly sounded. Then, everyone present perked up.

A green dragon shadow appeared on Bai Jun’s fingertip.

“This is… the complete power of the Azure Dragon! That legend is indeed true! Jun’er, you… you accepted the inheritance there?”

The middle-aged man in the lead looked at the indifferent Bai Jun in shock.

“Yes, my power has already fused with Yin and Yang. The power of the Azure Dragon that I can use now is already a step further than the inheritance of the Azure Dragon Mountain Mystic Realm.”

Bai Jun nodded lightly and explained. “Moreover… these inheritances are only a portion of it. There’s more than just the inheritance of the strength to complete our Azure Dragon’s strength there.”

“Holy Maiden, what do you mean? Could it be that there are other inheritances of power in that mystic realm?”

Behind the middle-aged man, a green-robed elder with white hair and beard asked with a frown.

“Elder Green Wood, you’re right. In that mystic realm space, not only do we have the power inheritance of the Azure Dragon lineage, but there are also the power inheritances of the other three Saint Realms.”

Bai Jun did not hide anything and told him all the power inheritances of the 28 Constellations in the Nine Fields Mystic Realm.

“Have you… tried other power inheritances?”

Elder Green Wood asked.

“I’ve tried, but… the powers conflicted and I failed.”

Bai Jun shook her head, her tone helpless.

She thought that she was extremely talented, but she was still unable to continue receiving the inheritance of other star power after obtaining the complete power of the Azure Dragon.

“What a pity.”

Elder Green Wood felt a little regretful when he heard this.

“By the way, did you come back for something urgent?”

Beside Elder Green Wood, a purple-robed woman with a head of silver hair and a delicate face suddenly asked.

“Reporting to the purple-robed elder, that Black Mystic Realm is now targeted by the Fear Incarnation. We came back this time to borrow the Mirror of Disillusionment to suppress the Fear Incarnation.”