Chapter 233: Unprecedented Wonderful Feeling

“It’s done!”

Lin Bei opened his eyes with a happy expression.

Just now, he felt a huge change in his physique.

With a slight movement of his finger, the space trembled.

“This… is a little troublesome. My power has increased too quickly, and it’s difficult for me to adapt.”

Lin Bei frowned and looked at his body, not daring to move.

After absorbing and refining a total of 300 Divinity Gemstones, his current strength had already increased by 300 times!

Before the synchronization began, his combat strength had just exceeded a million. However, with the enhancement of the Divinity Gemstones, his combat strength had already exceeded 300 million points!

This was a terrifying increase!

Although the value and strength were not completely equal, 300 million Combat Power was definitely not as simple as 300 times 1 million Combat Power!

To put it bluntly, not to mention 300, even if there were 30,000 enemies with 1 million combat power standing in front of Lin Bei now, they would not be his match at all!

Lin Bei was helpless. He shook his head and sighed. He looked at his hands. He had a feeling that as long as he waved his hand gently, the space in front of him would be easily torn apart by him.

“Sigh, it seems like being too strong is also a problem.”

Lin Bei opened the attribute list and frowned as he looked at the new combat strength attributes.

——

Physical Strength: 75 million

Magic Strength: 90 million

Constitution: 75 million

Agility: 80 million

Combat Strength: 320 million

——

“Yes, very good. Very powerful.”

Lin Bei muttered, “It’s just too strong. I can’t quite control it.”

“Looks like I have to think of a way to resolve the problem.”

Lin Bei pondered for a moment and summoned a Shadow of Stars clone to look at the other party.

——

Combat Strength: 64 million

——

Although there was a huge difference in strength, he could perfectly control 20% of his combat strength.

“Fortunately, the control of the Shadow of Stars clone will not be affected. Moreover, a casual attack should be able to shatter space.”

Lin Bei frowned and pondered. He tried to weaken the Shadow of Stars clone’s power and kept testing.

In the end, he came to a conclusion.

Under normal circumstances, if one’s combat strength reached 30 million, when they attacked with all their might, they could cause the space on the Ocean Blue Planet to tremble violently and crack.

“Looks like this 30 million combat strength should be a threshold. On this basis, every 30 million increase in combat strength is a qualitative increase.”

“With 64 million combat power, the Shadow of the Stars clone only needs to use about one-tenth of its strength to do this.”

“No wonder I feel like I’m going to shatter space if I move even a little with my current 320 million Combat Power. Sigh, it’s too difficult…”