Chapter 257: Two Days! Combat Strength: 60 Billion!

Ji Xuanyuan’s expression was cold and solemn as he stared at the elegant woman in front of him.

“That’s all the information we’ve received so far. As for more… Due to the fact that the spatial area is too large, the communication signal has been interfered with and the connection is unstable.”

The woman said. There was no sadness or joy in her voice.

“Continue trying to contact the Ocean Blue Planet. Report to me as soon as there’s any news!”

Ji Xuanyuan said in a deep voice.

“Alright.”

The elegant woman nodded calmly and disappeared.

“Sigh, the Ocean Blue Planet… is also targeted by fear! This is troublesome!”

Ji Xuanyuan sighed. He wished he could go back immediately.

However, the situation in the Azure Sky Alliance had reached a critical moment. If he left now, it would probably cause even direr consequences.

“It’s all up to you, Flame Emperor.”

Ji Xuanyuan thought to himself, “I only hope that Ocean Blue Planet’s Fear Incarnation is weak. Otherwise… we’ll really be in trouble.”

***

In the Yellow Fire Base, the Fire Emperor, or rather, Shennong, wanted to say something but hesitated. He looked at Lin Bei’s Shadow of Stars clone in front of him and felt a little sad.

‘I cultivated painstakingly for thousands of years, but in the end, I can’t even compare to him for a month.’

He felt that even if Ji Xuanyuan was present, his Dao heart would be unstable.

“Senior Shennong, you’re distracted again. If you do this, it won’t be easy for me to give you special treatment. Now that the Ocean Blue Planet is in danger, we have to do our best to increase our strength.”

Lin Bei’s clone, who was sitting cross-legged, opened his eyes and looked at the distracted Shennong.

“…Oh.”

Shennong came back to his senses and sighed in his heart. He obediently entered a meditative state and began the Dao Comprehension.

The most important thing was to resolve the problem of the Fear Incarnation. As for complaining, he would leave it for the future.

Right now, he really needed to work hard to increase his strength.

Moreover, Lin Bei had given him special treatment. Compared to others, it was easier.

“Is this a genius? I feel that these thousands of years have been wasted.”

Shennong sighed in his heart.

Lin Bei’s strength made people feel that it was a little unreal.

However, he really appeared in front of them.

This made Shennong feel that with Lin Bei around, the crisis of fear might really be easily resolved!

His strength had increased so quickly. Perhaps he would be able to defeat a Saint Realm expert in another month.

Who could say for sure?

In Yellow Fire Base, all the members with combat strength above 10,000 were extremely excited. During this period of time, with Lin Bei’s help, everyone’s strength had increased by more than one level!

Even Apollo, who had just joined the base not long ago, had successfully exceeded 100,000 points in combat strength. By international standards, he was a dragon-level hero.