Chapter 342: Trembling in the Storm

The current Azure Dragon Domain had become unstable because of the fall of the Azure Dragon Mountain.

If this matter was not handled properly, all the accumulation and persistence of the Azure Dragon Domain for countless years would be wasted.

It would be gradually declining.

In the end, it would die in the vast universe.

Therefore, after careful consideration, Lan He decided that he had to go to this historical remnant that had yet to appear.

“During the capture of Jin Jia, everyone has to protect Azure Dragon City! No one can take advantage of the situation. Our Azure Dragon lineage can’t withstand any blows now.”

Lan He rubbed his temples and spoke again.

“Okay, Big Brother Lan He!”

Everyone nodded. They were helpless now. They could only protect Azure Dragon City.

“By the way, is there any news about Hong Yan?”

Lan He recalled that Hong Yan still had the Disillusionment Mirror in his hand. This made him inexplicably flustered.

“No.” Cheng Chen shook her head with a helpless expression.

“What about Jun’er?” When Lan He heard that there was no news of Hong Yan, his head hurt even more.

“No, either.”

“Then what about the others who followed them? Where’s the Black and White Chess Saint?” Lan He began to become a little anxious, and his tone became anxious.

“There’s no news.”

When Lan He heard this, he immediately stood up and didn’t say anything.

He waved at the elders in the Elder Hall and left.

At this moment, he was distraught. If he did not leave this depressing place, he would probably do something irrational.

What was going on? Jin Jia had betrayed them! Hong Yan was missing! There was no news of Jun’er either!

This batch of elders was too difficult to lead!

Lan He shook his head and sighed in his heart. He returned to his own mansion.

Deep in the mansion, in a secret space.

A green spear floated in the air. Lightning power surrounded the spear, and even space shattered.

This was the Divine Splitting Spear.

One of the three supreme treasures of the Azure Dragon Domain and the only one currently.

The Disillusionment Mirror had already been taken away and there was still no news of it.

The Azure Dragon Seal had always been on the Azure Dragon Mountain and was a token of the Grand Elders. Now, it had been lost.

He was currently in charge of this Divine Splitting Spear. At the same time, it was a powerful weapon controlled by the previous heads of the Elders Hall.

Each of the three supreme treasures of the Azure Dragon Domain had the ability to destroy fear. Now that there was only one left, he had to keep it safe. Otherwise, if anything went wrong and the Fear Legion descended, the entire Azure Dragon Domain would be destroyed!

The Fear Legion was an army formed by more than 10,000 Fear Incarnations. There were 1,000 of them in a regiment, and every regiment had a commander who had the combat strength of a lower-grade Original Realm expert!