Chapter 390: Plan! Mo Yun's Hope!

“Forget it, let him go.”

At this moment, the old man holding the pipe sighed and shook his head slowly. “He’s also a pitiful person. If we hadn’t sacrificed his family to protect the overall situation, he wouldn’t have ended up like this. Speaking of which… we’re still not strong enough.”

Everyone fell silent when they heard this.

The old man was right. If they wanted to blame someone, they could only blame themselves for being weak.

Otherwise, why would they be trapped by the enemy in the Void Battlefield?

Speaking of which, every time they fought, it was more like they were training the other party’s troops. It was really aggrieving.

However, it was also thanks to this that the Heavenly Mysterious Realm below them could temporarily be preserved.

“Let’s discuss the assassination plan.”

The leader of the black-armored men said in a deep voice. Soon, everyone spoke and were no longer silent.

However, at this moment, there was a seed of hatred buried deep in everyone’s hearts. Tonight… they wanted to kill the enemy!

***

On the Void Battlefield, in front of a base, more than 20 tall figures stood. Every one of them emitted a terrifying aura.

“Sigh, I wonder how that kid who accepted all our inheritances is doing in the lower realm. I’m really looking forward to it.”

A man with a golden crown on his head and an aquiline nose sighed.

“What’s the hurry? No matter how talented that little brother is, he still needs time to grow, right? It’s only been a few months, and you already know how to let your imagination run wild.”

A middle-aged man in a green robe with two antennae on his forehead berated. Then, he said to the others, “Our 28 Constellations are all perfected existences in the Great Dao realm now. I heard that the Fear Legion is going to cause a huge commotion. Should we take the opportunity to deal with the other party?”

“Where did you get this information?”

At the side, a figure with a tiger head and a human body and blazing flames all over his body asked with a frown.

“I just got the news from one of their commanders, Mo Yun. It’s true!”

“Mo Yun? That sloppy old man with a goatee?”

“Yes, that’s him. However, he doesn’t seem to be participating in this operation. He went to the lower realm.”

The green-robed middle-aged man nodded. His tone was filled with indignation.

“That’s good too. This old man’s condition hasn’t been right recently. It’s good to adjust himself in the lower realm. After all, his family back then…”

“Alright, stop talking. Let’s just do our own thing. Speaking of which, who hasn’t had the experience of their relatives and friends dying in front of them in the Void Battlefield? What we have to do is to take their share and persevere together to annihilate the enemy outside.”

The green-robed man raised his hand and interrupted the other party. He said in a low voice, “It’s settled. Tonight… help.”

“Alright! This time, we have to kill a few more executioners from the Outer Realm!”

When everyone heard this, they perked up and looked forward to their next move.

If the plan could be carried out successfully, this time, the Outer Realm would definitely lose a batch of Great Dao Realm commanders!