Chapter 289: The World Is Collapsing

“As expected, he’s very strong. Looks like I have to use my true strength!”

Lin Bei’s eyes narrowed and he shouted in a deep voice. The power of the Azure Dragon instantly condensed.

Green light enveloped Lin Bei’s body and cleared all the void turbulence around him.

“It’s here! The strange green power!”

“Good job, Lin Bei. You really have a backup plan,” Bai Tian thought to himself.

Although he had already seen the effect of the green power just now, he was fearless now!

No matter what Lin Bei did, he had to capture him and transform him into the Fear Incarnation!

Without a word, Bai Tian spat out a large number of white spider silk from the silk glands in his abdomen, surrounding the battlefield. In an instant, the entire battlefield became sticky.

Venom was also flowing everywhere.

Seeing this, Lin Bei’s eyes were filled with killing intent.

If he did not deal with this big spider as soon as possible, he would probably be disgusted to death by these things.

Then, he wrapped the Lightning Sword in his hand with the power of the Azure Dragon and threw it at the Sky-Devouring Magic Spider’s huge stomach.

The Sky-Devouring Magic Spider drew in the turbulence in the void again and controlled the turbulence to destroy the divine artifact that Lin Bei had thrown over. However, before these turbulence could condense, it was eliminated by the power of the Azure Dragon in the space.

The Lightning Sword wrapped in the power of the Azure Dragon seemed to have entered an uninhabited place. Like a meteor, it struck the abdomen of the Sky-Devouring Magic Spider.

“Explode!”

Lin Bei used the power of the Azure Dragon to control the Lightning Sword and detonated it, blowing a hole in the abdomen of the Sky-Devouring Magic Spider.

Black blood flowed out of the Sky-Devouring Magic Spider’s abdomen.

But soon.

The Sky-Devouring Magic Spider no longer bled from its abdomen. The hole that had been blasted open had also healed without any traces. Its condition was also as if it had not suffered any damage.

Lin Bei was very surprised to see the state of the Sky-Devouring Magic Spider.

“Is its healing ability that strong?”

Lin Bei did not expect that he would only cause so little damage to the Sky-Devouring Magic Spider by using the power of the Azure Dragon to detonate a divine artifact.

However, this also made him understand that as long as the power of fear was still in the other party’s body, it could not completely defeat him.

“Looks like the power of fear is indeed worthy of its reputation.”

“If I want to eliminate the power of fear, I have to use a special method.”

If he wanted to completely defeat the Sky-Devouring Magic Spider, the key was still the Holy Spirit Evil Warding Spell.

Fortunately, Lin Bei had just received news from the Shadow of Stars clone. He had already found a way to deal with the power of fear.

But now, because the Sky-Devouring Magic Spider was very powerful, Lin Bei had to give it his all and could not be distracted. He waited for his clone to rush over and tell him the method.