Chapter 391: Heaven Sealing Power!

The Mo Yun was very fast. Two hours passed in the blink of an eye.

When he appeared above the Green Mountain Mystic Realm, he immediately saw Lin Bei cultivating cross-legged beside the Gate of Fear.

At that moment, he frowned. For some reason, the young and handsome man below actually gave him a faint dangerous aura.

Moreover, the other party could actually devour the Power of Fear to cultivate?

This… was too unbelievable, right?

Where did this young man come from?

Mo Yun frowned. He recalled the instructions of the Lord of Fear and the anxiety in his heart calmed down a little.

He realized that he could not see through the young man below.

Then, he turned his gaze and saw the Fear Clone imprisoned above the Gate of Fear. The corners of his mouth twitched.

“This is… Master’s soul clone?!”

At this moment, he was even more surprised.

Although this clone was only at the peak of the Saint realm, this was the soul clone of the Lord of Fear! Even if it was only at the peak of the Saint realm, if it really erupted in a full-strength battle, it would definitely be much stronger than ordinary people who had just entered the Great Dao realm!

After all, this was the Fear Clone. He had many trump cards!

Thinking of this, a trace of fear flashed across Mo Yun’s eyes.

Just how strong was this kid?

Moreover… he could actually absorb and refine such a huge amount of Power of Fear? What kind of monster was this?

Even he himself could not do this!

This kid… was a little strange.

As expected, it was not so easy to revive his family!

However… no matter how difficult it is, I have to fight with all my might!

I’ve already lost too much. I don’t want to lose them again!

Thinking of this, Mo Yun took a deep breath and prepared to launch a sneak attack.

However, at this moment, Lin Bei looked up and saw through Mo Yun’s concealment method. He frowned slightly and was a little unhappy. He said calmly, “Hey, old man, can you do it? I can feel that you’re not weak. Just fight head-on. You actually want to launch a sneak attack. Aren’t you ashamed?”

As he spoke, Lin Bei had already stood up. He looked at Mo Yun hidden in the void and reached out. The power of heavenly lightning shot out and instantly shattered the void, revealing Mo Yun’s figure.

At this moment, Mo Yun was also stunned.

Mo Yun’s concealment techniques were well-known in the Void Battlefield. Even experts several levels higher than him would find it difficult to see through his concealment techniques, but this young man in front of him actually saw through him with a single glance?

How was this possible?

“Hey, old man, what are you waiting for? From the looks of it, you should be a strong Great Dao Realm expert, right? Coincidentally, my hands have been itching from cultivating recently. Come up and spar with me. Don’t worry… I won’t kill you.”

Lin Bei took a step forward and arrived in front of Mo Yun. He hooked his palm.

“Who… who exactly are you?”