Chapter 205: Farming! Farming! Farming!

“Alright, tell me. How can I help you this time?”

Jian Yi retracted his aura and returned to the ground. He looked at the dumbfounded Lin Bei and asked with a smile.

“Uh… What’s that big hand?”

“Oh, that. It’s the Heaven’s Will City’s Heavenly Spirit Supervisor.”

Jian Yi said indifferently, “They’re in charge of monitoring the unstable factors in this world, such as me. They should be at the peak of the Legendary stage. However, the attack that passed through the realm wall just now wasted a lot of power. It should only be at the mid-Legendary stage.”

“In other words, the current you… can defeat a mid-Legendary?”

Lin Bei asked curiously.

“Something like that.”

Jian Yi shrugged and said with a relaxed expression.

“What if you reach the Legendary realm? Wouldn’t you be able to kill a god?”

Lin Bei looked at Jian Yi in shock.

“That might not be the case.”ll

Jian Yi shook his head. “Gods… are immortal.”

“What do you mean?”

“You’ll understand when the time comes. Anyway, killing a God isn’t as simple as you think.”

Jian Yi did not say much on this topic. Instead, he changed the topic and asked, “By the way, you haven’t said what help you need from me. I’ll say this in advance. If there’s nothing challenging, I won’t do it.”

“Don’t worry. Although it’s not as hard as fighting the Heavenly Spirit Supervisor head-on, it’s more or less challenging.”

Seeing that Jian Yi was unwilling to say more, Lin Bei did not ask further. Instead, he told Jian Yi the purpose of his trip.

“I see. Your ability is really powerful. You can actually mass-produce Legendary creatures!”

When Jian Yi heard that Lin Bei was preparing to build a Legendary army to counterattack the Abyss, he was also shocked.

“Mutated Blood… I’ve never heard of it. Perhaps it’s some lost power from ancient times.”

Jian Yi touched his chin and guessed, “But I have to remind you that it’s not recommended to use these lost skills from ancient times.”

“Why?”

“How mysterious?”

“Then I don’t know.”

Jian Yi shrugged, indicating that he did not know. “But according to my speculation, they are at least at the god level or stronger.”

“…”

When Lin Bei heard this, the corners of his mouth twitched.

It wasn’t easy for me to have the strength to fight a Legendary, but I’m going to be targeted by a god soon?

Is there a mistake?

“Alright, I can’t be bothered to care so much. Humans have to live in the present. Of course, I have to enjoy the ability of the Mutated Blood. As for the future, we’ll talk about it in the future.”

“Haha! That’s right! It’s like drinking. If you have wine today, just get drunk and leave tomorrow’s worries to tomorrow.”

Jian Yi patted Lin Bei’s shoulder and praised, “Not bad, I like your temper!”