Chapter 295: Seed of Hatred

Hong Yan’s punch caused the entire space to tremble.

In an instant, a third of the Primordial World that had just regained its peace was destroyed by him. The innocent living beings encountered another calamity.

Lin Bei was very dissatisfied when he saw that the Primordial World, which had just been restored, was destroyed again. He frowned.

“This Hong Yan is really infuriating. If not for the fact that I’m not strong enough, I really want to kill him with a punch,” Lin Bei thought to himself.

Hong Yan, who was at the side, seemed to have noticed Lin Bei’s emotions and pouted.

“Don’t stare at me with the eyes of a weakling. This time, I’m only telling you the truth of the world. The fist is the truth of this world. If you can’t stand it, endure it.” He said disdainfully.

As soon as he finished speaking, Hong Yan still waved his fist without caring about anything else. The entire Primordial World began to tremble again.

Its degree was no less than the disaster the Fear Incarnation brought to the Primordial World.

However, no one in their group could match Hong Yan. Even Bai Jun had to give this elder some face, let alone the Black and White Chess Saint.

Faced with such a situation, everyone was helpless.

Hong Yan threw a few punches, and the spatial barrier sealing the Nine Fields Mystic Realm instantly shattered into countless fragments and disappeared into the air.

Then, a starry sky appeared in front of everyone.

Just as everyone was about to enter, Hong Yan stopped them.

“Wait a minute!”

Then, Hong Yan grabbed at the depths of the starry sky.

Lin Bei wanted to see what tricks this person was up to.

In an instant, a powerful suction force came and a sorry figure was sucked over from Hong Yan’s direction. Hong Yan grabbed his neck.

This figure was none other than Dugu Xing, who had sealed the Nine Fields Mystic Realm.

Dugu Xing’s neck was strangled by Hong Yan. His face was pale and his aura was dispirited.

Under the huge force of Hong Yan, a stream of bright red blood gradually flowed down the corner of his mouth.

“A mere five-star Saint Realm dares to seal the mystic realm of the Azure Dragon Empire? You’re courting death!”

Hong Yan looked at the ungrateful old man in his hand and said fiercely.

“Elder Hong Yan, please reconsider. You can’t kill innocent people!” Bai Jun hurriedly stepped forward to dissuade Hong Yan when she saw his ferocious expression.

“Hehe, a weakling like him will only know the immensity of heaven and earth after he’s taught a lesson!” Hong Yan completely ignored Bai Jun’s advice.

With that, a red light flashed in Hong Yan’s eyes as he injected a hidden force into Dugu Xing’s body. This force was enough to destroy Dugu Xing’s foundation.

“Pfft—”

Dugu Xing spat out a mouthful of blood. Her aura instantly weakened, and his realm fell below the Saint Realm.

“I’ve destroyed your foundation as a warning to others.”

Hong Yan snorted and disappeared into the sea of stars.

Outside the Ancient Galaxy World, only Dugu Xing, Lin Bei, and the others were left.

The atmosphere at the scene was cold and solemn.