Chapter 204: Extraordinary Jian Yi!

In the ruins of the Sunset Dynasty, multicolored light hung down from the sky. In the depths of the ruins, smoke curled up.

A middle-aged man in plain clothes squatted beside the fire and stared at the crispy roasted chicken on the wooden rack, drooling.

“Hmm... This heat is just right. In another 15 minutes, we’ll be able to eat this delicious roasted chicken! It’s perfect for drinking!”

Jian Yi wiped his stubble, his eyes filled with anticipation.

“Jian Yi, I’m here.”

At this moment, Lin Bei flew over and landed beside Jian Yi. He raised his hand and slapped it. The clay seal of the wine jar in his arms fell, and the fragrance of wine filled the air.

“Damn! This is Hundred Flowers Immortal Wine? This is a top-notch wine in the Primordial World! How did you get it?”

Jian Yi, who was originally staring at the roasted chicken, looked at the wine jar in Lin Bei’s hand with burning eyes and swallowed.

“I killed a Legend of the Primordial World and plundered it.”

Lin Bei said with a smile.

“Awesome!”

When Jian Yi heard this, he gave Lin Bei a thumbs up. “I didn’t expect that after such a short amount of time, you’ve increased your strength from barely being able to defeat a king-tier to being capable of killing a Legendary like killing a dog! Moreover, your realm has actually not stepped into the Extraordinary realm! This talent Tsk tsk, it’s unprecedented.”

“Keep bragging. I think you’re only a king-tier, but I feel that you’re not afraid of Extraordinary experts. We’re the same.”

When Lin Bei heard this, he pouted.

Previously, he was ignorant and felt that the Extraordinary Realm was like a chasm. Below the Extraordinary Realm, they were all ants.

From the looks of it, that was not the case.

For geniuses like Jian Yi, a low realm did not mean a low combat strength.

“Hehe, that’s true. It’s thanks to you. Although my realm is still stagnant, my strength is enough to deal with most Extraordinary existences.”

Jian Yi smiled and did not refute Lin Bei’s words. Instead, he said with a relaxed expression, “Your Star Sword profession has been inherited from me, and I will be correspondingly improved when your profession advances. Therefore, I just have to lie here and drink and eat meat, waiting for you to become stronger. When you advance to SSS-rank, I can probably recover to my peak combat strength.”

“Damn, are you that shameless? I’m risking my life outside, and you’re just going to stay here?”

When Lin Bei heard this, the flesh on his face could not help but twitch.

Jian Yi was too despicable.

“Haha, only idiots don’t take advantage of others. Moreover, even if I recover my peak combat strength, it’s useless. I still lost in the previous era.”

Jian Yi smiled bitterly and said helplessly, “Therefore, I’m just having fun in my misery now. If I want to change the situation, I have to continue to break through. I’ve stayed here for 10,000 years for this. Over the years, I’ve comprehended a lot as a king. My comprehension of the Dao Law is much stronger than 10,000 years ago.”

“A King Realm expert can’t use the power of the Dao Law. However, don’t worry. As long as the time is right, I can directly break through and help you.”