Chapter 336: The World Is So Big!

At this moment, a purple-robed woman with silver hair but a young face sighed. “Lan He, in your opinion… this matter might not be simple?”

“That’s right. I think… it might be related to that legend!”

Lan He said in a deep voice, “That ruin might be the place! Even if it’s not all, it might be a corner of that place! There might be… important information in the ruin!”

“Then, we…”

“We might not be enough!”

Lan He sneered and said indifferently, “It’s fine. There’s still some time. I’ll personally go to Azure Dragon Mountain and invite the Grand Elders out!”

“Lan He, doing this is a little inappropriate. Grand Elders…”

Elder Qing Mu frowned and wanted to say something, but he was interrupted by the orange-robed woman. “Old Man Qing Mu, stop spouting nonsense. We’ll listen to Brother Lan He! If those old things are unwilling to come out of the mountain… Hmph, we’ll self-destruct our essence and force them out!”

“Cheng Chen! You…”

Qing Mu was shocked and furious when he heard this.

“What’s there to be afraid of?! After so many years, whatever good things are for them to enjoy. Although we look glamorous to outsiders, in the end, we’re just spokespersons supported by those old things!”

The orange-clothed woman curled her lips and said, “Our talents are not weak, but why have our improvements been slow for so many years? Don’t you understand?”

“You mean… that’s impossible!”

Qing Mu was shocked when he heard this.

“Hmph, there’s nothing impossible! Although those old things are also from the Azure Dragon lineage, countless years have passed. How can you know what they’re thinking?”

The orange-robed woman sneered and said, “Who knows if they have tampered with our Origin Force!”

“Enough!”

In the hall, Lan He shouted in a deep voice, “Don’t say these words again in the future! No matter what, our priority is to formulate a countermeasure to deal with the ancient martial arts ruins. As for other matters… don’t discuss it again!”

Soon, the hall returned to silence.

Everyone spoke one after another, expressing their opinions. There was no longer any argument like before.

***

In the boundless universe, the stars were dazzling.

Lin Bei observed his surroundings as he flew.

All around, there was silence.

After thinking about it, he opened up a space, enveloping Ji Xuanyuan and Mengli within.

“This is much more comfortable. I can breathe fresh air.”

As he spoke, Lin Bei flicked his finger, and a wisp of vitality filled the surroundings. He took a deep breath and looked comfortable.

This rendered the other two speechless.

There was a vacuum in the universe. Of course, there was no fresh air.

However, this kid was just on a trip. Did he have to spend so much energy?

At the side, Lin Bei kept operating. He used the power of laws to transform into a huge sofa and sat in the middle with a satisfied expression.