Chapter 206: Fall of Heavenly Canopy Realm! Counterattack Horn!

“Alright, let’s not farm for the time being!”

After Lin Bei counted the spoils of war, he said, “Jian Yi, it’s all thanks to your help.”

Jian Yi was indeed ridiculously strong. If not for his help, it would have been difficult for Lin Bei to kill so many Legendary creatures in a day.

With Jian Yi’s participation, his farming speed had at least doubled!

“Something practical.”

Jian Yi reached out his hand and made a drinking gesture.

“Sure, sure.”

Lin Bei smiled and was not stingy. He spent 250,000 World Points and exchanged for five bottles of top-grade wine.

“Haha! Good kid! You’re good!”

Jian Yi smiled and put away the wine and ran away.

“Come and find me if you need anything! I’ll be on call!”

A voice transmission talisman floated in front of Lin Bei, and Jian Yi’s laughter came from it.

“Sigh, he ran so quickly. I wanted to ask him about the Heaven Realm.”

Lin Bei shrugged and put away the voice transmission talisman.

He still had some thoughts about the Profound Heaven Ancient Array in Wan Lingsheng’s hand.

If only there was more information about the Heaven Realm.

Without a sufficient understanding of the Heaven Realm, he would not have any thoughts about the Profound Heaven Ancient Array.

“Next, I have to find someone to sign a Spirit Contract and create a legendary team exclusive to me!”

Lin Bei was a little excited and teleported back to the territory with Qiqi.

Soon, he arrived at the Bloodshed Tavern and found Tria.

“Long time no see! Prince Charming!”

“I have something for you to do.”

Lin Bei told Tria about his plan to form a team. “That’s all. Just issue a mission and let those who are interested come to the territory square directly. We won’t wait for them if they’re late.”

“You? Sure.”

“That’s great! Count me in!”

[Tria’s Fondness level has increased!]

[Current Fondness: 40]

[Current Fondness Level: Friend]

Lin Bei was slightly stunned. This was possible?

“This is a gift I prepared for you! Please accept it!”

Tria took out a scroll and handed it to Lin Bei.

Random Teleportation Scroll:

Special Teleportation Scroll. After using it, you will be randomly teleported, ignoring any restrictions.

——

Good stuff!

Lin Bei’s eyes lit up. This was a life-saving item.

He already had one, and now that Tria had given him another, he had a total of two.

“Thank you, Tria!”

Lin Bei thought for a moment and took out a set of Extraordinary equipment. He handed it to Tria. “It’s impolite not to reciprocate. This is my gift to you. Take it.”