2

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 2 Mutant Animals

Chapter 2 Mutant Animals

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 1 RebirthNext Chapter..Chapter 3 Save Xu Ruchu

Chapter 2 Mutant Animals

As soon as Zhao Fan flashed, he saw a red-eyed mutant dog attacking him. A hint of caution flashed in Zhao Fan's eyes, and then he clenched the knife in his hand and fought with this red-eyed mutant dog.

There are two types of mutant animals, one is a mutant with red eyes, and the other is a mutant beast with normal eyes.

The red-eyed mutant beast has completely lost its mind and only knows how to eat, and this mutant beast is called an alien beast. What's even more terrifying is that most of the ordinary people who are bitten by the alien beast will be assimilated by the alien beast within twelve hours and become alienated people.

What kind of alien beast bites you, what kind of alien person you will become. For example, a person bitten by a mutated dog or beast will eventually transform into a dog-like alienated person, with a dog's head and sharp claws.

Aliens, like alien beasts, have no mind of their own and are reduced to monsters that can only eat.

And ordinary people who have been bitten by strange beasts, after surviving it, their bodies can be partially beastified, and these people are lucky, they are called mutants.

Ordinary people who are bitten or scratched by alienated people will also be transformed into alienated people if they can't survive it. So now is not the time when human beings are most desperate, the most desperate time for human beings is when alienated people generally appear, and that is the real end times.

In addition to this part of the alien beasts with red eyes, there are also some mutant beasts with normal eyes, their IQ has generally increased, and with the increase of level, their IQ is still improving, this part of the mutant beasts is called spirit beasts. The number of spirit beasts is very rare compared to foreign beasts.

And the mutant dog that was fighting with Zhao Fan was a strange beast. Although Zhao Fan's current body cannot be compared with the battle-hardened body five years after the end of the world, his fighting consciousness is still there, so he quickly killed this mutant dog beast.

Zhao Fan directly collected the corpse of this mutant dog beast into the space, and he didn't mean to hide the spatial ability, so he used it openly.

After killing this mutant dog beast, Zhao Fan held the knife in his hand and continued to move forward. There are a lot of stray dogs and stray cats in this community, which are Zhao Fan's goals.

Zhao Fan's eyes suddenly lit up as he walked, what did he see, he actually saw a mutated peach tree, and it was full of fruits.

Don't ask him how there is a mutated peach tree here, it's actually very simple, someone must have thrown the peach pit here. And after three days of darkness, the peach pit became a mutated peach tree that was now full of fruit. It's amazing, and the end times are really so magical.

Zhao Fan looked at the mutated peach that looked very similar to the leaves of the mutant peach tree, and he knew that this mutant peach tree was not aggressive. It is also a mutated peach tree, and it also has some strange abilities. For example, the mutant peach tree in front of you is a fruit deformation, and the mutant peach grows into the shape of a mutant peach leaf. If it weren't for the fact that Zhao Fan had seen such a mutant peach in his previous life, he really wouldn't have recognized the mutant peach on the mutant peach tree in front of him today.