28

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 28: Like My Old Zhao

Chapter 28: Like My Old Zhao

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 27 Ning Chen came to the doorNext Chapter..Chapter 29 Could Be That Kid

Chapter 28 Like My Old Zhao

"There are so many fresh vegetables, you two have a really good life." Ning Chen said with a smile, and brushed a few sticks of oil wheat after speaking.

"And beer? Bring me a can. Ning Chen said unceremoniously.

Xu Ruchu smiled, handed Ning Chen a can of beer, and took the initiative to ask, "Comrade Ning, what do you want to talk to us about?" "Let's

talk after eating." Ning Chen said.

"Comrade Ning, let's talk about it now, otherwise I won't be able to eat this meal." Zhao Fan looked at Ning Chendao with raised eyes.

Ning Chen smiled and said in response to the question: "Zhao Fan, you really look like our old Zhao, do you think you will be the long-lost son of my old Zhao?"

"I'm an orphan with no father or mother, and it's really possible." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and changed the topic after speaking: "Comrade Ning, let's get down to business."

"It seems that if I don't say it, you guys really can't eat this meal." Ning Chen said, and then said: "It's not a big deal, I just came here to ask if you are interested in joining the martial arts?"

"No interest." Zhao Fan said without hesitation.

"Xu Ruchu, what about you?" Ning Chen asked.

"I'm not interested." Zhao Fan said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Ning Chen smiled dumbly and said, "I knew you weren't interested. After speaking, he continued: "Then you are not interested in going on a mission with us?"

"What are you all doing now?" Zhao Fan asked.

"The task of encircling and hunting alienated people, alien beasts, and mutant plants." Ning Chen said, and then said, "The crystal nucleus you hunted belongs to you. "Secretly thought: these two people are strong, following them on a mission, it will definitely reduce casualties, now every soldier is precious, and he is reluctant to sacrifice one.

"What's in it besides?" Zhao Fan asked.

Ning Chen tapped his thigh with his left hand and said with a smile: "What benefits do you want?"

"Comrade Ning, may I ask which side you are from?" Xu Ruchu opened his mouth and said, the military of the base is not monolithic, it is divided into several factions.

Ning Chen didn't stop his hand, continued to shake the slices of pork, and said, "My direct leader is General Zhao Yongguo. With that, he sandwiched the brushed slices of meat into his bowl.

After listening to Ning Chen's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu did not change at all, but they were shocked in their hearts. In his previous life, General Zhao Yongguo served as the head of the Kyoto base in the third year of the last days, and the entire Kyoto base was in his hands. In the same year, the Kyoto base was renamed the Akebono base, and the Akebono base became the largest base in the country.

Thinking of this, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu glanced at each other, and they made a decision.

"General Zhao Yongguo, you know." Ning Chen looked at the silent two people and asked.