184

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 184 Conspiracy

Chapter 184 Conspiracy

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 183 ThreatsNext Chapter..Chapter 185 Please

Chapter 184 Conspiracy

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu didn't ink with that person anymore, and directly abolished the abilities of that person and the other nine people, and then handed them over to Ning Chen, how many things can be dug up is a lot of things.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu recovered their abilities, and they set off to the Kyoto base with the mutant Fire Eagle King overnight.

The Dawning Base was not far from the Kyoto Base, and the fifth-level Mutant Eagle King was fast, so they arrived near the Kyoto Base not long after.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu stood on the roof of an abandoned building, their spiritual abilities were released, and the situation at the south gate of the Kyoto base was in full view. At this time, the place was densely packed with alien people, and although there were not as many alienated people with wings as on the ground, they were also full of sky.

The two men searched carefully, trying to find the doctor.

"I didn't find the Doctor here." Zhao Fan said.

"I didn't and didn't find out." Xu Ruchu said, and after speaking, he twisted his eyebrows and said, "I finally know why the Kyoto base made the decision to hand us over so quickly, and in the face of so many alienated people, the Kyoto base is afraid."

"Yes, not to mention the aliens outside, it's those alienated people with wings who land in the Kyoto base, and the Kyoto base is enough to drink a pot." Zhao Fan said with a solemn face.

Xu Ruchu nodded and said, "Fortunately, the people at the Kyoto base are hidden underground, which is better."

"yes." Zhao Fan said, "It's not a way to just blindly hide, the Kyoto base should send a stranger to fight back." The

two of them stood there and said a few more words, and after saying that, the two of them changed places. The two of them changed places after places, and explored the Kyoto base inside and out in the shortest possible time.

"I didn't find the Doctor, but I found a lot of such monsters, and it must have been the Doctor's handiwork." Zhao Fan said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu nodded, and then said, "Zhao Fan, did you say that the doctor was too well hidden, or did he not come at all?"

"It's possible to do both." Zhao Fan said, looked ahead after speaking, and said: "As before, since we can't find him, let's let him come out to find us."

"What do you want to do?" Xu Ruchu asked.

"Take the initiative, rush out and kill the aliens, with the doctor's obsession with us, he will definitely make a move when he sees us." Zhao Fan looked at the alienated people who were roaring and screaming in front of him and said, at this time, the entire Kyoto base was pitch black, like a dead city.

"Okay, then let's take the initiative." Xu Ruchu said, "Kill the group of winged aliens in the air first."

"It is estimated that most of these winged alienants are made by doctors, otherwise there are so many flying aliens." Xu Ruchu said.

Zhao Fan nodded and said, "The doctor is actually a talent. "It's

a pity that we didn't go the right way." Xu Ruchu said.