99

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 99: The Fragrance of Flowers

Chapter 99: The Fragrance of Flowers

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 98: Mutated Morning GloryNext Chapter..Chapter 100 The People of the Taoyuan Base

Chapter 99 Flower Fragrance

Zhao Fan didn't find the location of the mutated morning glory crystal nucleus, and Xu Ruchu didn't find it either. He had the same idea as Zhao Fan, that is, the mutated morning glory had hidden its crystal nucleus, so he didn't waste his mental power to find the crystal nucleus of the mutant morning glory.

Xu Ruchu devoted all his energy to dealing with this mutant morning glory, and his spiritual sword went forward, and the mutant morning glory vines were cut off.

Suddenly, the mutant morning glory disappeared, Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fan looked stunned, they knew that this mutant morning glory did not leave, but just became invisible.

"As always, be careful." Zhao Fan shouted with a solemn face, this mutant morning glory is so special, after it became invisible, he couldn't even feel the energy fluctuations.

"So are you." Xu Ruchu instructed that although Zhao Fan did not attack the mutant morning glory, it did not mean that the mutant morning glory did not attack him.

Xu Ruchu was the same as Zhao Fan, he couldn't feel energy fluctuations. But the mutant morning glory is a plant, and he has a wood-based ability, so he begins to use the wood-based ability to sense the existence of the mutant morning glory.

Suddenly, his eyes lit up, and he squinted slightly and looked in one direction. At this time, the mutant morning glory shrank into a small clump and was hiding behind a large tree. Xu Ruchu's spiritual sword slashed directly at the mutant morning glory, and the speed was so fast that a huge flower was cut down by Xu Ruchu in the blink of an eye.

As soon as Xu Ruchu stretched out his hand, the huge flower arrived in Xu Ruchu's hand. Xu Ruchu's actions completely angered the mutant morning glory, and the vines and roots flying in the sky were drawn towards Xu Ruchu.

Xu Ruchu narrowed his eyes slightly, waved his arms, and all the mutant grasses here grew wildly, directly facing the mutated morning glory vines, and soon the mutant grasses were entangled with the roots of the mutated morning glory vines, and the mutant grasses were constantly being cut off. But there are so many mutant grasses that they are like cow hairs, and the broken mutant grasses are like many cow hairs, which are not worth mentioning.

In the end, the mutant grass entangled every vine and every whisker of the mutant morning glory on the bright side, blocking the attack of the mutant morning glory on the bright side.

"You really can't underestimate these weeds, and they are also a weapon when they are used well. Especially in the mountains and forests, the most common thing is plants. Zhao Fan muttered and said, Xu Ruchu rarely attacks with wood-based abilities, but every time he uses it, it is very spectacular.

After Xu Ruchu took control of these bright-faced vines and roots, he began to use his spiritual sword to cut down the vines and roots of the hidden mutated morning glory that had struck his spiritual barrier.

Although Xu Ruchu couldn't feel these vines and roots, he felt that his spiritual barrier had been attacked. Hidden vines and roots were cut off. The sound of pain and pain was constantly passed into Xu Ruchu's mind, and Xu Ruchu knew that it was the voice of the mutated morning glory.