153

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 153: Mutant Whale

Chapter 153: Mutant Whale

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 152 News of the Sixth-level Sea BeastNext Chapter..Chapter 154 Pick Up the Cheap

Chapter 153 Mutant Whale

Zhao Yonghui just stood there watching, and as the minutes and seconds passed,

Zhao Yonghui was still standing there watching. Seeing more and more sea beast corpses floating on the sea, Zhao Yonghui finally couldn't stand still.

"That's enough, we can't stay here anymore, we have to get out of here." Zhao Yonghui stood on the reef and shouted.

"I'm sorry, Uncle San, we can't leave here yet." Zhao Fan shouted at Zhao Yonghui.

"Why don't you go, stay here and die?" Zhao Yonghui yelled in an unkind tone.

"Third uncle, you know." Zhao Fan sighed and said, "We have to do this."

"Zhao Fan, are you forcing me? You're good, you're good. Zhao Yonghui said angrily.

Zhao Fan pursed his lips and said, "Third Uncle, we definitely don't mean to persecute you. This was our previous plan, and when we just wanted to implement this plan, we met the cruise ship where the third uncle was, which was delayed. Therefore, we have absolutely nothing to do with the third uncle in doing this.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhao Yonghui's heart became heavier.

"Do you have to lure that sixth-level sea beast there?" Zhao Yonghui asked, standing on the reef with his hands in his hands.

"Yes." Zhao Fan said without hesitation.

Zhao Yonghui looked at the face that looked like his second brother, paused and said, "Then do you know the consequences of doing this?"

"Yes." Zhao Fan pursed his lips and said, and the attack on his hand did not stop as he spoke.

"Now that you know the consequences, you still dare to lure the sixth-level sea beast to the near sea?" Zhao Yonghui said, "It is said that it is easy to invite God and difficult to send God, if you lead it to the near sea, are you not afraid that it will take root in the near sea and not leave?" Then landed, as soon as the sixth-level sea beast came out, no one would fight, and that was the beginning of the real catastrophe for the human race.

Listening to Zhao Yonghui's words, Zhao Fan pursed his lips, this situation is the worst outcome, but the probability of occurrence is very low.

"Third uncle, I admit that this situation will happen, but even if such a situation really happens, I will not give up this method, because this is the best way at present." Zhao Fan said.

"Zhao Fan, this is definitely not the best way. I'll help you, now let's get out of here. Before Zhao Yonghui finished speaking, his face suddenly changed.

"Get out of here, get out of here, there are several terrifying auras coming here." Zhao Yonghui yelled.

After listening to Zhao Yonghui's words, Zhao Fan hurriedly let the mutant seagull fly to Zhao Yonghui, and Zhao Yonghui jumped on the mutant seagull in one leap.

"Hurry up, if you don't go, it'll be too late." Zhao Yonghui roared.

Zhao Fan and the others didn't think that Zhao Yonghui would lie to them again, so a few people quickly went in the direction they came, and at this time, this direction was full of sea beasts, and they were all frantically absorbing the seawater here.