102

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 102: Blood Pear

Chapter 102: Blood Pear

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 101 The Sky is Full of StarsNext Chapter: Chapter 103: The Mutant Magpie

Chapter 102: Blood Pear

The two of them chattered a lot, and after talking about the mecha, the two of them shifted the topic to the spaceship again, and from the spaceship to the aliens. Obviously, both were in high spirits. The two of them were tired of sitting, so they just lay on the ground. The two men looked up at the starry sky and enjoyed their future.

"As always, if there really is such a day, I will take you to the universe." Zhao Fan looked up at the starry sky and said with a smile.

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said with a smile on his face.

"I'm looking forward to that day coming sooner rather than later." Zhao Fan smiled, "When the time comes, let's go to the moon for an adventure first."

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said with a doting face.

Zhao Fan said a lot more, and Xu Ruchu agreed with a doting face. Before you know it, both of them are asleep. There are mutated morning glories and mob trees there, and they are reassured.

When the sun rose in the east, the two people who had been sleeping in each other's arms also woke up.

"I didn't expect us to fall asleep like this yesterday." Zhao Fan rubbed his neck and said.

"You were so excited about what you said yesterday." Xu Ruchu sat up and said with a smile.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan thought of what he said last night, and laughed.

"As always, what do you want for breakfast?" Zhao Fan changed the subject.

"Anything." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"Then eat steamed buns and drink porridge." Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, meat buns, both of them love to eat.

While the two of them were eating, they discussed the next way to go. At this time, the mutant morning glory has turned all the mutant flies and mutant bees here into its nourishment.

In the end, the two of them decided to go to fetch honey first, then to find blood pears, and finally to go to sea to find materials.

But the plan could not keep up with the change, and as soon as the two of them entered the mountain, the little monster tree expressed the meaning that its flowers immediately needed to be watered with their blood.

"Didn't you say you don't have to water its flowers with blood every day?" Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, the little monster tree pretended to be dead and didn't say anything. At this time, Xu Ruchu was also made out of temper by its silence.

"The little monster tree is a little liar, I think it was fooling us yesterday." Zhao Fan sighed.

"It said how did it know what happened today yesterday, and what it said yesterday was all speculation, so it is not a liar." Xu Ruchu chuckled and said.

"This excuse is really it?" Zhao Fan shook his head and said speechlessly.

"It's an excuse that leaves us speechless, isn't it?" Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"yes." Zhao Fan said, and after speaking, the two of them went to the cave they found.

The two of them examined the cave carefully, then set it up, and began to water the flowers and bones of the little strange thing with their own blood.