65

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 65: The Truth of the Year

Chapter 65: The Truth of the Year

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 64 Zhao Yongguo is powerfulNext Chapter..Chapter 66 The Zhao Family

Chapter 65 The Truth

of the Year

Hao Qing felt that her vitality was passing little by little, she looked at Zhao Fan, Zhao Fan was expressionless, Hao Qing was really scared at this time.

"I say, I say." Hao Qing said with a panicked face, "Zhao Yongguo, I said."

"Say." Zhao Yongguo said with a gloomy face.

"I'm going to die, you treat me first." Hao Qing's lips trembled and said.

Hearing Hao Qing's words, Xu Ruchu directly contacted the little monster tree, and then a ball of green light hit Hao Qing's wound, and in an instant, Hao Qing's wound recovered as before.

Hao Qing was shocked in her heart, with such a healing ability, her family's healing ability would definitely not be able to do it. Who has such a healing ability, Hao Qing's brain is running at a high speed, there are a total of four people in this room, and finally she glanced at Xu Ruchu vaguely, she felt that the person with such a healing ability should be Xu Ruchu.

Xu Ruchu has such an ability, if he gets Xu Ruchu, then it is equivalent to one more life.

Xu Ruchu, Zhao Fan, she wanted to get it.

Zhao Yongguo looked at the silent Hao Qing and said in a deep voice: "Hao Qing, have you forgotten the pain of your scars, and you want to experience it again, then I will fulfill you now."

"I'll say it now." Hao Qing retracted her thoughts and said, and fell into memories after speaking.

"Back then, I thought you would marry me if I had your child, but in the end I was wrong. Not only did you not marry me, but you hated me. I loved you so much at that time, I was unwilling. After thinking about it, I thought of another way, I think if our child dies, my family will pity me for the loss of my child, and they will force you to marry me. But I was pregnant in October, and I couldn't do anything, and then I replaced him in the middle of that accident. After the change, I asked the nanny's husband to take the child and asked him to send the child as far away as possible. When I left, I wrote down my child's date of birth and last name on a piece of stationery and put it in my swaddling clothes because I didn't want my own child to know his own date of birth and last name. Hao Qing said recallingly.

After speaking, he looked at Zhao Fan and said, "Son, my mother regretted sending you away, but I can't find you." Son is a mother I'm sorry Mom doesn't ask you to forgive me, but I hope you don't refuse Mom's kindness to you in the future, okay?

Listening to Hao Qing's last words, several people laughed sarcastically.

Zhao Fan smiled sarcastically, didn't say good or bad, he asked, "Since you asked the nanny's husband to take me away, why can't you find me?"

"He's dead, and by the time I find his hometown, he's been in a car accident and dead. I asked his relatives and people in their village about you, and they all said that he didn't come back with the baby. So son, mom lost you like this. Hao Qing said with a look of remorse.

"That's a coincidence." Zhao Fan said.

"Son, you don't believe me?" Hao Qing looked at Zhao Fan with raised eyes and said, "Son, I swear, what I said is true, if I say a lie, then I will thunder."