122

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 122: Song Qing's Other Ability

Chapter 122: Song Qing's Other Ability

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 121 Song Qing Xu Ming came to the doorNext Chapter...Chapter 123 Disappeared

Chapter 122: Song Qing's Other Ability

"In the past few days, we have cleaned up the property of Chen Hongmin and Chen Cong's father and son, and the two of them will definitely not look down on other things, so I will send you the mutant pearls that have been cleaned up." Song Duan pushed the box on the coffee table to Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fandao.

"Then we're welcome." Zhao Fan said, he probed, a total of eight hundred and sixty-five mutated pearls.

After Song Duan gave the pearls, he chatted with them. After chatting and chatting, they talked about the construction of the base, Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fan gave Song Duan a lot of suggestions, as for whether Song Duan adopted it or not, it was Song Duan's business. When it was almost noon, Song Duan invited them to a restaurant for dinner, but the two refused, and then Song Duan sat for a while and left.

"You two will eat at our place at noon." Xu Ruchu looked at them and said.

"Okay." The two of them nodded.

"What do you want to eat?" I'll do it for you at noon. Zhao Fan asked with a smile.

"Can you still order?" Song Qing asked.

"Hmm." Zhao Fan said lightly.

"Then you're welcome." Song Qing said with a smile, and ordered a few dishes after speaking.

"Vegetarianism is not a good Xi in this era." Zhao Fan said with a smile that it was because Song Qing ordered all vegetarian dishes.

Song Qing smiled and said, "Speaking of which, I used to like to eat meat the most, and if I didn't eat it for a day, I would be hungry." It's good now, I eat meat every day, and I'm craving vegetables again.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Now vegetables are more precious than meat, you are lucky, I still have some vegetables in my space that you want to eat, and I will make them for you at noon today."

"That's great, I've got it orally." Song Qing said with a smile.

Zhao Fan smiled, then looked at Xu Ming and asked, "Xu Ming, what do you want to eat?"

"I'm so fed, I'll eat everything." Xu Ming said with a smile.

Zhao Fan nodded, and then said, "Okay, then you sit down, I'll go to the kitchen."

"I'm going to help you." Xu Ming stood up and said.

"Okay." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, the two of them entered the kitchen.

"Is your family Zhao Fan cooking?" Song Qing asked.

"Usually the two of us do it together." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"My family is too, but Xu Ming thinks that my cooking is not delicious, so I will give him a hand." Song Qing said with a smile, "Actually, I think my food is quite delicious, but Xu Ming's mouth is too tricky." The

two of them chatted like this, and after chatting for a while, they talked about the ability.

"By the way, I also have a support ability. It's just that I still don't know what this ability is for? Song Qing said with a distressed expression.