155

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 155: Catch the Mutant Bird

Chapter 155: Catch the Mutant Bird

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 154 Picking Up CheapNext Chapter..Chapter 156 Zhao Yonghui's Intentions

Chapter 155: Catching the Mutant Bird

As time passed, the mutant bird never appeared. But the two of them have not relaxed. And as time passed, a group of sea beasts gathered here, and the number was still increasing.

Looking at the more and more mutant sea beasts gathering, the two of them finally made a move, and their abilities smashed into the mutant sea beast group.

At this moment, Xu Ruchu's body was stunned, and an invisible attack went behind him. Then an angry bird chirped through the space, and in the blink of an eye, it was a sea of fire again.

Xu Ruchu often jumped away from the sea of fire, and the attacks kept smashing at the mutant bird, and the mutant bird disappeared and appeared for a while, except for Xu Ruchu's spiritual attack, none of their other attacks fell on the mutant bird.

The mutant bird disappeared again, and when it reappeared, it had already reached Xu Ruchu's back, and a flame fell on Xu Ruchu's body, and in the blink of an eye, Xu Ruchu was swallowed by the flames.

"As always." Zhou Chang's pupils constricted and shouted.

"I'm fine." Xu Ru stood on the sea beast not far away and said, at this time, he didn't get any sparks on his body.

"It's okay." Zhou Chang breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, and then a bolt of lightning smashed into the mutant bird. Just as Zhou Chang's attack was about to fall on the mutant bird, the mutant bird disappeared again.

At this time, Zhou Changxu stood back to back, and then began to search for the location of the mutant bird.

Xu Ruchu suddenly looked in a certain direction, and a spiritual attack that exhausted all of his spatial abilities landed there. The mutant bird screamed angrily, and then planted itself from its hiding place.

Xu Ruchu looked at him for a moment, and the mutant bird came towards him, and soon fell into his hand. The palm-sized mutant bird landed on his hand just right.

"Dead?" Zhou Chang looked at the mutant bird in Xu Ruchu's hand and asked.

"There's still a breath of air." Xu Ruchu said.

Zhou Chang nodded, and then asked, "What are you going to do with this mutant bird?"

Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "Don't you think it's good to keep it in a cage?"

"That's good, but what kind of cage can hold it?" Zhou Chang twisted his eyebrows and said.

Listening to Zhou Chang's words, Xu Ruchu frowned, and then said, "Let's clean up the battlefield first and leave here."

"Okay." Zhou Chang said with a smile, and after speaking, the two of them began to clean up the battlefield.

After the battlefield was cleaned, the two men left with the mutant bird. After leaving here, the two men headed in the direction of the island.

"As always, you're doing a good job with this birdcage." Zhou Chang looked at the freshly made white birdcage in Xu Ruchu's hand and said.

"But can it keep this murderous bird in check?" Zhou Chang raised his eyebrows.