97

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 97 Cooperation

Chapter 97 Cooperation

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 96 I Don't Believe YouNext Chapter: Chapter 98: Mutant Morning Glory

Chapter 97: Cooperation

"Didn't your second uncle's line marry with other families?" Zhao Fan paused and asked.

"No, my second uncle is very arrogant, he disdains marriage, my second aunt is a congenital ability brought by the Wu family from outside." Wu Fei paused and said.

"Then your second aunt must be your second uncle's true love." Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and said.

"My second uncle and my second aunt are childhood sweethearts, they grew up together, and their relationship is very good." Wu Fei said with a smile.

After listening to Wu Fei's words, Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Childhood sweetheart, the relationship is naturally good."

After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he looked at Wu Fei and changed the topic and said, "Let's talk about cooperation now."

"Okay." Wu Fei's hanging heart finally let go of a little, but the whole person still did not relax.

As soon as Wu Fei's voice fell, the two began to discuss cooperation. Both sides were interested, so the two quickly came to an agreement.

"Wu Shao, happy cooperation." Zhao Fan hooked his lips and said with a smile.

"Director Zhao, happy cooperation." Wu Fei looked at Zhao Fan and said with a smile.

"Then I will wait for your good news, and I will not keep you. After the deed is done, the two of us will sit together again and have a good time. Zhao Fan hooked his lips and said with a smile.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Wu Fei smiled and said, "Captain Zhao, there will be a period later."

"Wu Shao, there will be a period later." Zhao Fan looked at Wu Fei and said.

"Captain Zhao, goodbye." After Wu Fei finished speaking, he headed north, galloping all the way, and after running a long distance, Wu Fei's hanging heart was put down.

"Zhao Fan, what's the use of your strength? Aren't you still being deceived by me? Wu Fei said fiercely: "Zhao Fan, you wait for me, I won't let you go." The

Wu family is all eager to repay it, Wu Ning is like this, and Wu Fei is the same.

"Zhao Fan, I won't let you go." Wu Fei looked in that direction and said ruthlessly again.

"Wu Fei, you don't let me go, what do you want to do to me? Kill me? Zhao Fan hugged his chest and looked at Wu Fei and said with a smile.

"Zhao Fan, why are you here?" Wu Fei's pupils constricted and asked.

"If I wasn't here, how could I hear your heart." Zhao Fan looked at Wu Fei and said with a smile.

"Zhao Fan, you didn't believe me from the beginning, did you?" Wu Fei glared at Zhao Fan and asked.

"Yes, I didn't believe in you from the beginning." Zhao Fan looked at Wu Fei and raised his eyebrows and said, "I'm not stupid, how can you easily believe your words."

"Zhao Fan, were you kidding me just now?" Wu Fei's heart trembled, and he asked with a gloomy face.

Zhao Fan looked at Wu Fei and smiled, and said, "No, I didn't play with you before, I was really talking about cooperation with you."