166

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 166: Blank Page

Chapter 166: Blank Page

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 165 Be HonestNext Chapter: Chapter 167 Opening a Safe Passage

Chapter 166 Blank Page

The three of them talked openly and honestly, and after the matter was smoothed out, Xueying said goodbye to Zhao Fan and Zhao Yonghui.

"We're gone, we'll see you later." Blood Ming said as he looked at them with Blood Cheng in his arms.

"Have a nice trip, take me to say hello to my uncle and grandfather." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"Take me to say hello to my uncle." Zhao Yonghui said.

In this way, the blood was carried away with the blood. After they left, Zhao Fan and the others also set off.

Hurried all the way, and finally rushed back. When they returned, Xu Ruchu and they were hunting at the beach, and the two sides met and told each other about their situation. Then they discussed the matter of collecting mutation materials on the island. After discussing it, they rested for the day and then set off.

When they arrived near that sea area, Zhao Fan and the others were surrounded by flying fish. And Zhao Yonghui, who took the sea route, the mutant whale and the mutant dolphin were besieged by sea beasts. This time, they didn't run, but fought with the sea beast flying fish here.

The sea beasts were not afraid of death, and so was Zhao Fan's side, the battle became more and more intense, and more and more sea beasts and flying fish died in their hands. On their side, there were no casualties because of the presence of small monster trees.

The highest combat power here was the mutant whale, and in the end, Zhao Fan and the others jumped directly onto the mutant whale, let it take them, and quickly broke into the vicinity of the island.

"We're all here, why hasn't that high-level being shown up yet?" Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said.

"Could it be that it is afraid of mutant whales?" Zhou Changdao.

"If only that were the case." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said.

"Third uncle, what do you think?" Zhao Fan looked at Zhao Yonghui and asked, the movements of his hands did not stop as he spoke, and he was still killing the sea beasts besieging them.

Zhao Yonghui twisted his eyebrows and said: "I can feel that there are a lot of sea beasts here, I also sensed that there is a high-level sea beast entrenched here, but now I can't feel it."

Listening to Zhao Yonghui's words, several people's brows furrowed tightly.

"Is it gone, or is it hiding?" Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said.

"I think it's a bit of both." Xu Ruchu looked ahead and paused and said.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, the eldest sister's family nodded in agreement, and there were indeed two possibilities.

"Whatever the possibility, let's go to the island first to collect the mutated materials." Zhao Fan paused and said.

Everyone nodded, and the mutant whales and dolphins remained in the sea, and then they went to the island.

After arriving on the island, they killed the sea beasts on the island while collecting mutant materials. Fortunately, Zhao Fan's spatial ability has been promoted, and the space has expanded. When Zhao Fan filled the space, half of the island was swept away by them. Then looking at the rest of the mutant material, they left with a look of regret.