31

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 31: I Recognize

Chapter 31: I Recognize

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 30 Could Be Your FatherNext Chapter: Chapter 32 Proof

Chapter 31: I Recognize

"Although I didn't explicitly tell Ning Chen that you have that birthmark on your body, after the conversation just now, he should have guessed it." Xu Ruchu said.

"Guess it, guess it, as long as we don't admit it, it's useless." Zhao Fan said.

"Zhao Fan, don't you want to recognize your father?" Xu Ruchu looked at Zhao Fan and asked.

"I don't care." Zhao Fan said, paused after speaking, and said: "But as before, recognizing him is a lot of benefits for us."

He had lived two lifetimes, and he really didn't expect much from his father. However, from the perspective of interests, he should admit it.

Xu Ruchu frowned: "Zhao Fan, don't you understand why Zhou Jin killed you?" Maybe it has something to do with your background.

"How?" Zhao Fan asked.

"Ning Chen can associate you with General Zhao's son based on your appearance, then the rest of the Zhao family will definitely have this association. General Zhao has no sons, and his heirs will only be chosen from among his nephews, but what if General Zhao has a son? So your appearance is likely to be in the way of some people. Xu Ruchu analyzed.

"And if so?" Zhao Fan said thoughtfully, "That's really possible."

"There may be other possibilities, but I think Zhou Jin's betrayal must have something to do with your life experience." Xu Ruchu said.

"As you said at the beginning, if no one buys Zhou Jin, he will definitely not make a move on me, after all, he is an ordinary person with no special abilities, and he still has to live under my protection. Killing me is equivalent to cutting off his back road, Zhou Jin is not so stupid. However, if killing me will make him better, I'm sure he'll do it to me. Zhao Fan said in a deep voice.

Xu Ruchu's eyes sank: "Zhao Fan, although General Zhao is disfigured, there are many people who remember General Zhao's appearance." If you are really like General Zhao as Ning Chen said, as long as we stay at the base in Kyoto, you will definitely enter the eyes of some people.

"So Zhao Fan, if you don't want to recognize your father, we'd better leave the Kyoto base. The enemy is dark and I am clear, and the dark arrow is difficult to defend against, and it is impossible to prevent it. Xu Ruchu said.

"If General Zhao is really my father, why don't I admit it, if I don't recognize it, I will cheapen others. If he is really my father, I admit it. Zhao Fan said, thinking that he might die for this reason in his previous life, he would not refuse to recognize his father. Didn't some people think he was in the way? In that life, he will be a roadblock steadily.

"By the way, do you agree with me to recognize my father?" Zhao Fan asked again.

Xu Ruchu pursed his lips and said, "Zhao Fan, you may not know that you have not been a soldier, General Zhao's prestige in the army is very high. General Zhao is an upright person, with extremely high military literacy, and even..."

"Zhao Fan, if General Zhao is your father, I don't worry." Xu Ruchu said.

"My brother is here." Xu Ruchu frowned after speaking.

"Brother, are you also participating in this mission?" Xu Le ran over and said.

"Didn't you see you Brother Zhao Fan? Call Brother. Xu Ruchu glared at Xu Le and said.

"Brother Zhao Fan." Xu Le shouted very reluctantly.

"Hmm." Zhao Fan agreed.

"Brother, are you also participating in this mission?" Xu Le asked again.

"Yes." Xu Ruchu said lightly, and then asked, "Our dad also took this mission?"

"Hmm." Xu Ledao, after speaking, he continued: "Brother, don't you be angry with our father, okay?"

"You're young, you don't understand." Xu Ruchu patted Xu Le's shoulder and said, "If you are clever in the mission, nothing is important, but it is important to save your life." It's time to go, you go back.

"Brother, you can go back with me." Xu Le didn't continue the topic just now, took Xu Ruchu's hand and said, "Go back quickly,

it's time to go." Xu Ruchu patted Xu Le's shoulder again and said.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Xu Le sighed in his heart, his brother didn't want him to continue.

"By the way, brother, my father and my mother know about you and Brother Zhao Fan's purchase of a villa, and my mother is instigating our father to ask you for a villa." Xu Le said, "I'm leaving, brother." After Xu Le finished speaking, he ran away.

Xu Ruchu sneered, then looked at Zhao Fan and said, "I said that I would only write your name, but you didn't agree, and now you are remembered by others."

"Just write my name, and your stepmother's woman will remember it if she knows it." Zhao Fan said, and then said: "As before, otherwise let's buy a villa for grandparents, it's too crowded for grandparents to live there."

"You really are." I have to love. Xu Ruchu didn't say the second half of the sentence, how could he not love Zhao Fan, who thought about him everywhere.

"What am I?" Zhao Fan leaned over and asked.

"You're so cute." Xu Ruchu patted Zhao Fan's shoulder and said, and walked towards the car with a smile on the corner of his mouth.

Zhao Fan shook his head and smiled, and followed.

This site is ad-free, and the permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第30章 可能是你父親下一章︰第32章 證明

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy