80

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 80: Pursuit

Chapter 80: Pursuit

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 79 Into the MountainNext Chapter..Chapter 81 Enter the Eastern Base

Chapter 80: Tracking

Zhao Fan not only made the alien beasts move, but also made those spirit beasts move, allowing them to attack those mutant plants. It's a complete mess here.

"What's going on?" Said the man hiding in the shadows.

"That mutant plant hasn't matured yet, shouldn't the alien beasts and spirit beasts here fight now?" Liu Qianxin twisted her eyebrows and said.

"Who knows what's going on with these spirit beasts?" Liu Wentian twisted his eyebrows and said.

"Qianxin, the third-level beast is attacking those two flytraps, your chance has come, you have seen the opportunity to contract them." Liu Wentian said.

"Okay." Liu Qianxin said, but at this time she didn't have any joy in her heart.

"Brother, why do I feel that something is wrong?" Liu Qianxin twisted her eyebrows and said.

"Qianxin, you're thinking too much." Liu Wentian said.

"You created this mess?" Feng Yang looked at Zhao Fandao, who was standing with his hands in his hands.

"I said no, do you believe it?" Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and said.

"I don't believe it." Feng Yang looked at Zhao Fan and said, at this time he couldn't calm down in his heart.

"Huh." Zhao Fan laughed twice, and everything was in this laughter.

Feng Yang paused for a moment and said, "In front of you are the people of the 100,000 Great Mountain Meng family and the Liu family.

"Oh." Zhao Fan said lightly, thinking secretly: There are really 100,000 people from all over the world.

Feng Yang didn't continue the topic, he paused for a moment and asked, "When are you going to make a move?"

"Now." Zhao Fan said, and after speaking, he rushed forward, with a cold glint in his eyes.

"This mutant flytrap is mine, you'd better not fight its idea, or you will bear the consequences." Zhao Fan's sharp gaze went straight to Meng Rui.

Meng Rui sneered and said, "If you want to rob my prey, you are really bold."

"Not as bold as you. Zhao Fan said with a sneer, "Dare to rob openly."

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Meng Rui said with disdain: "I can't do anything."

"Kill him." Meng Rui said to the people behind him.

As soon as Meng Rui's words fell, several people behind Meng Rui were in different places, and they couldn't die anymore.

A trace of astonishment flashed in Feng Yang's eyes, Zhao Fan actually had such a strong ability? It seems that he still underestimated Zhao Fan just now.

。 Meng Rui said with a look of resentment, and after speaking, he took matters into his own hands. Meng Rui's strength is not weak, but he is still far behind Zhao Fan.

Just when Zhao Fan wanted to kill Meng Rui with one move, a beast roar that resounded through the sky sounded in this space.

Zhao Fan's face changed, and he lifted the half-dead mutant flytrap and threw it into the space, and then walked towards the immature mutant plant.