85

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 85: Fighting the Mutant Mosquitoes

Chapter 85: Fighting the Mutant Mosquitoes

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 84 The Eastern Base is under siegeNext Chapter: Chapter 86 Cleaning Up the Big Flower Cat

Chapter 85 Facing the Mutant Mosquito

How the base will be arranged Zhao Fan didn't know, but at this time, Zhao Fan was really anxious about the eastern

base. There are so many mutant butterflies, so many mutant mosquitoes, if they are allowed to break into the base, the consequences are unimaginable.

"Feng Yang, take me to the mutant mosquitoes." Zhao Fan said to Feng Yang.

"You're going to fight the mutant mosquitoes on your own?" Feng Yang asked with a twisted eyebrow.

"Yes." Zhao Fan said, "Hurry up."

"You want to feed the mosquitoes I don't want to, I don't go." Feng Yang refused.

Listening to Feng Yang's words, Zhao Fan said: "Feng Yang, you can send me there, you don't need you to accompany me there to kill mosquitoes."

"Have you thought about it?" Feng Yang was silent for a moment and asked.

"Yes." Zhao Fan nodded, and then said, "Send me over."

Looking at Zhao Fan like this, Feng Yang said a good word, and then pulled Zhao Fan and teleported there.

The two of them stood still, looking at the mutant mosquitoes that appeared in their field of vision, and both of them felt very heavy.

"I can get you out of here now." Feng Yang said with a heavy heart.

"Running away is not my style." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he rushed forward, and in the blink of an eye, he rushed into the group of mutant mosquitoes. Then there was an annihilation, and all the mutant mosquitoes within a radius of dozens of meters disappeared, leaving only the crystal nucleus falling from the sky and being collected into the space by Zhao Fan.

When Feng Yang saw this, his shocked eyes widened, and Zhao Fan once again surprised him.

The Eastern Base Abilities who rushed over happened to see this, and their eyes widened in shock.

"This guy is amazing."

"How did he do it?"

"From now on he is the person I admire the most."

"Stop

talking nonsense, hurry up and kill mosquitoes." The man in the lead scolded with a dark face.

After this man finished speaking, the group rushed forward.

"Don't come here, just kill the mutant mosquitoes that slipped through the net." Zhao Fan shouted at them.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, they stopped.

Zhao Fan rushed to the front after shouting, and with a loss, the mutant mosquitoes within a radius of dozens of meters disappeared again, leaving only the crystal nuclei that fell one after another.

Zhao Fan released a few more annihilations one after another, and then said, "You can make a move." Zhao Fan's

spatial ability at this time had been exhausted, and most of the mutant mosquitoes had disappeared.

Zhao Fan looked at the remaining mutant mosquitoes and frowned, and then mobilized the black water in the space, and countless black water lines rushed towards the mutant mosquitoes, and the black water lines passed through the mutant mosquitoes, and then went to the next one.