44

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 44: Tertiary Crystal Nucleus

Chapter 44: Tertiary Crystal Nucleus

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 43: Mutant CactusNext Chapter: Chapter 45: Mutants

Chapter 44 Third-level crystal nucleus

Zhao Fan didn't care about the dispute here, he wished that Jiang Yuerou and they wouldn't make a move, so that this crystal nucleus would be owned by himself, and this crystal nucleus

was a gift he wanted to give to Ruchu.

Zhao Fan narrowed his eyes slightly, and with a wave of his hand, several cactus flowers were crushed along with a part of the ball meat. Then with a wave of his hand, a few cactus flowers and part of the ball meat were shattered again, and then Zhao Fan changed places.

Zhao Fan seriously injured this mutant cactus twice, completely annoying it. At this time, not only did the green balls all smash towards Zhao Fan, but the entire mutant cactus began to spray green liquor on Zhao Fan, and pieces of green liquor sprayed towards Zhao Fan. Although Zhao Fan tried his best to dodge, some of them still fell on him.

The green liquor sticks to the body and then begins to corrode the skin. Zhao Fan didn't care about the burning pain at the wound, and was still methodically attacking the mutant cactus in front of him. At this time, half of the flowers of the mutant cactus ball were crushed by Zhao Fan.

"Zhao Fan, you sprinkle water on this mutant cactus, and we will strike together." Jiang Yuerou shouted.

"I don't need your help." Zhao Fan said, after speaking, he dodged the attack of the mutant cactus, and with a push of both hands, the area of the spatial cut covered the upper part of the entire cactus, and in the blink of an eye, the flesh and flowers of the mutant cactus ball fell from the air. The mutant cactus ball, which was originally more than ten meters high, was cut in half by Zhao Fan in the blink of an eye, leaving it seven or eight meters high.

At this time, Zhao Fan's consumption was also very huge, and at this time, his spatial ability was less than one-third.

"Zhao Fan's strength is so strong." Zhou Zhe said with a shocked face.

"Zhao Fan, what kind of ability is this?" Zhang Kai asked, and he saw that every time Zhao Fan made a move, the mutant cactus ball was partially broken.

"I don't know." Zhou Zhe shook his head, and the others also shook their heads.

As soon as they finished speaking, they saw Zhao Fan push with both hands, and the mutant cactus ball was cut off by Zhao Fan a few meters, and now it was only less than three meters high, and the means of attack was only spraying green liquid, and at this time, it was spewing out much less green liquid than just now.

Zhao Fan dodged the green liquid that was constantly spraying at him, and with a push of both hands, the mutant cactus ball was cut off by more than one meter as a whole. At this time, Zhao Fan's spatial ability had been exhausted. You can only use the mutated water ability to attack instead, and the corrosive nature of the mutated water ability doesn't have much effect on the mutant cactus, which are inherently corrosive.

"Zhao Fan, do you want me to help?" Jiang Yuerou shouted, at this time, she didn't dare to make a rash move, and now she would be suspected of snatching someone else's prey.

"No, you don't." Zhao Fan said, just kidding, victory is in sight, how can he let others get a piece of the pie.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, a trace of disappointment flashed in Jiang Yuerou's eyes, and she didn't know what the disappointment was.