34

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 34 spreads

Chapter 34 spreads

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 33 Mutant Cockroach SwarmNext Chapter: Chapter 35: The Phantom Spider

Chapter 34 Spread

After the mutant cockroach group was killed, the corpse of the mutant cockroach was absorbed by the

mutant wisteria as nourishment, and the crystal nucleus was divided into half of Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu, and the two of them accepted it unceremoniously.

Because of the existence of mutant wisteria, they didn't use cleaning the battlefield this time. Zhao Yongguo ordered to repair in place for half an hour, and then contacted the retreating convoy and asked them to catch up.

"Captain, is the general's face good?" Zhou Wang and a few people surrounded Ning Chendao.

"yes, okay." Ning Chen said with a smile, obviously in a very good mood.

"Captain, why do I think Zhao Fan is so similar to the general." Zhou Wang scratched his head and asked.

"Yes, captain, I also think that Zhao Fan and the general are very similar, and those who don't know still think that they are father and son." Ge Shun said.

"It's originally father and son, can it not look like it?" Ning Chen said with a smile, they didn't want to hide the fact that Zhao Fan was Zhao Yongguo's parent.

"Ahh A few people said with shocked faces.

"Captain, is this true? Is Zhao Fan really the general's son? Zhou Wang asked with a shocked expression.

"It doesn't get much more true than this." Ning Chen said.

"Ah, what are you going to do, Captain?" Ge Shun asked with a worried face, the relationship between their captain and the general may not be known to others, but they are very clear.

"Captain, it's happened, you have to think about it." Zhou Wang comforted.

"Yes, Captain, you must think about it, you can't get into the horns of the bull." Qian Wen persuaded.

Several of them followed Ning Chen before the end of the world, so they were very close to Ning Chen.

"Are you comforting me?" Ning Chen said with a funny face, and then said: "I suddenly have an eldest son like Zhao Fan, I am happy."

Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu, who

was not far away: "..." "

Captain Ning and General Zhao really have that kind of relationship." Zhao Fan said to Xu Ruchu, although Zhao Fan acquiesced in his relationship with Zhao Yongguo, but asked him to call Zhao Yongguo's father, he really couldn't call it, so he followed everyone to call him the general.

"But that's fine, he won't object to our relationship." Zhao Fan said to Xu Ruchu.

Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "Actually, Captain Ning and General Zhao are quite a good match.

"The two of us are a better match." Zhao Fan said.

The news that Zhao Fan was Zhao Yongguo's son quickly spread in the Eagle Falcon team, and they had a successor to their general, and they were happy for their general.

At this time, the news not only spread among the falcon team, but also those behind heard it. As for what they thought in their hearts, only they knew.

After Xu Guobin heard the news, he narrowed his eyes slightly: "Xiaole, you can go to your eldest brother in the future."

"Dad, you know that Zhao Fan is the son of General Zhao, are you going to agree to my brother and Zhao Fan's affairs?" Xu Le asked.

"Yes." Xu Guobin nodded without hesitation and said, he was originally a businessman, businessmen pursue profits, and now it is profitable, not only will he not object, he will also support them together.

"Dad, you've disappointed me so much." After Xu Le finished speaking, he got into the car sullenly.

As soon as half an hour arrived, they set off, the grain depot in the western suburbs of Wushi, where a large amount of grain was stored. If all the food there is moved back to the base, the food crisis at the base can be solved immediately.

It's just that it is now occupied by a group of mutant spiders, and finally the military sent the Eagle Falcon team to exterminate the mutant spiders there, and then transport the food back to the base.

The Eagle Falcon now has a total of 100 people, consisting of elite Adepts in the military. After casualties, it will be added even if it is added.

The Eagle Falcon team opened the way ahead, and they finally arrived at the Takeshi Grain Depot before noon. The trees and houses around the granary are covered with white spider webs, and there are many other mutant insects stuck to the white spider webs, and even many aliens and other mutated animals.

On the periphery of the spider's web are dense aliens, walking around the neighborhood blankly, neither leaving nor attacking the spider. Even their convoy stayed nearby, and they did not come to attack.

"General, the situation is a little wrong, why are there so many alienated people near the grain depot all of a sudden? Yesterday there was no reconnaissance. And why do these alienated people look so abnormal? Ning Chen twisted his eyebrows and said, when he was performing a task or working outside, Ning Chen called General Zhao Yongguo.

"Zhao Fan, what do you think of the extra alienated people here?" Zhao Yongguo asked with a twisted eyebrow.

After listening to Zhao Yongguo's words, Xu Ruchu secretly thought: General Zhao is also planning to cultivate Zhao Fan, which is very good, which shows that General Zhao attaches great importance to Zhao Fan's son.

This site is ad-free, and the permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第33章 變異蟑螂群下一章︰第35章 幻境蜘蛛

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy