145

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 145: Zhou Chang woke up

Chapter 145: Zhou Chang woke up

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 144 TemptationNext Chapter...Chapter 146 Fierce Battle Flying Fish

Chapter 145 Zhou Chang Woke

Up

Zhao Fan knew what he wanted to know, so he shifted the topic to something else. Qi Yun knew that Zhao Fan hated the Hao family, and she didn't continue the topic.

"Miss Qi, won't the Kyoto base take care of other bases in the future?" Zhao Fan looked at Qi Yun and asked.

Qi Yun paused for a moment and said, "If they surrender to our Kyoto base, they will come to our rescue if they ask for help."

Listening to Qi Yun's words, Zhao Fan smiled and said, "I understand."

"Miss Qi, I'm back as before, I won't accompany Miss Qi, Miss Qi can do it herself." Zhao Fan said to Qi Yun, and walked towards Xu Ruchu after speaking.

"It just so happens that I also have something to say to Xu Ruchu, I'll go over with you." Qi Yun raised his eyebrows and said.

In this way, Qi Yun and Zhao Fan walked towards Xu Ruchu together.

There are a total of eight large and small bases in the vicinity, and the people from these eight bases have been watching here, so Xu Ruchu can easily get in touch with the people from these eight bases.

After contacting, things will be easy to do, and the eight bases will send people here to move things. Because of Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu's existence, the people of the eight bases did not clash.

When they emptied the place, Zhao Fan and Xu Ru gained a sense of gratitude.

After disposing of the supplies in the port, Zhao Fan gave them the mutated fruits promised to the mutant monkeys, and they left happily.

The guinea pig received the food given to it by Zhao Fan, and it did not leave, it decided to follow Zhao Fan to eat a big household. The mouse was willing to follow Zhao Fan, naturally there was no opinion, but it asked the mouse to deal with the tens of thousands of mutant rat beasts.

And the mutant plants that Xu Ruchu found were willing to continue to follow Xu Ruchu, so there were ten more third-level mutant plants around Xu Ruchu.

Qi Yun had been watching from their side, and when she saw the end, Qi Yun secretly thought: If she has such an ability, thinking of this, a trace of darkness flashed in her eyes.

"Zhao Fan, as before, I'm leaving." Qi Yun looked at them and said.

"Miss Naqi, goodbye." Zhao Fan said.

"Goodbye." Xu Ruchu said.

Hearing their words, Qi Yun giggled twice, "Zhao Fan, Xu Ruchu, I won't give up on you." With that, he walked to the Mutant Eagle.

After Qi Yun took her people away, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu glanced at each other, and they also left here.

They returned to the place where Zhou Chang was arranged, and looked at Zhou Chang, who was still unconscious, and the two of them sighed.

After reading Zhou Chang, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu took out the mutant pearl and began to recover their abilities. As the mutated pearls turned to ashes in their hands, their abilities grew steadily.

Time was in a hurry, and ten days passed, and on this day, Zhao Fan took the lead in stopping his cultivation, and his spatial ability was promoted to level four.