91

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 91: The Enemy

Chapter 91: The Enemy

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 90: The Mutant Fly's NestNext Chapter..Chapter 92 The conditions are yours

Chapter 91: The Enemy

While

the two were talking, more and more mutated flies flew back. Zhao Fan made a space to isolate it, and these mutated flies flew over their heads as if they couldn't see them. At this time, the two of them did not make a move on these mutant flies.

"What's going on? Why did the mutant flies suddenly withdraw? The people on the city wall said with puzzled expressions.

"Maybe Zhao Fan and Ruchu are doing something outside, right?" Zhao Yongguo squinted slightly and looked in that direction and said.

"It must be." Ning Chen said with a smile, these two children are really capable.

"yes." Zhao Yong's Chinese tone carried a hint of pride.

"That fourth-level mutant fly actually burrowed into the filthy land and escaped." Xu Ruchu hooked his lips and said.

"Hmm." Zhao Fan said lightly, "I just don't know what those people will do."

"Wait and you'll see." Xu Ruchu said.

"Xiao Chen, there are more and more mutant flies, let's get out of here first." Wu Fei said to Qi Chen.

"Brother Wu Fei, I haven't gotten the crystal nucleus yet, I'm not leaving." Qi Chen shook his head and said.

"Xiao Chen, let's go." Wu Fei dragged Qi Chen away.

"Brother Wu Fei, if you let go, I won't leave." Qi Chen said, "I must get that fourth-level crystal nucleus today."

"Brother Wu Fei, can you help me?" Qi Chen said with a pleading face.

"Okay." Wu Fei looked at Qi Chen like this and couldn't say anything to refuse.

"The three of you cover me and Qi Shao." Wu Fei said to the three people, and after speaking, he took out a bottle of medicine and sprinkled it into the filthy land.

"As before, what kind of potion did you say he sprinkled?" Zhao Fan asked.

Xu Ruchu narrowed his eyes slightly and shook his head, at this time he was becoming more and more interested in the potion.

The two of them stood here and watched, as Wu Fei spread more and more, the mutated flies and bee chrysalis flying in the air pierced into the filthy land.

Seeing this, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu glanced at each other, and Zhao Fan said: "This medicine has a luring effect.

"Well, it's a good thing." Xu Ruchu said, "It's useful at critical moments, but you can't let him waste it here."

"As always, do whatever you want, I support you." Zhao Fan said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu hooked his lips and said, "I just want to accept their potions." After saying that, the potions placed between Wu Fei and Qi Chen all flew towards them.

"What's going on?" Qi Chen looked at the flying potion and said.

"We've met thieves." Wu Fei said with a sneer, and after saying that, the attack in his hand smashed towards the fledgling elixir, he would rather destroy it than cheapen others.