100

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 100: The people of the Taoyuan base

Chapter 100: The people of the Taoyuan base

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 99 FlowersNext Chapter..Chapter 101 The Sky is Full of Stars

Chapter 100 The people from the Taoyuan base Zhao Fan stood behind those people and coughed lightly, and those people

jumped up and looked at

Zhao Fan with a wary face.

"Don't be nervous, I'm not a bad person." Zhao Fan touched his nose and said.

"Bad people say they're not bad people." A yellow-haired young man glared at Zhao Fan and said, "I don't think you're a good person."

"I'm not a good person." Zhao Fan asked rhetorically.

"Do good people show up behind other people's backs?" The yellow-haired young man glared at Zhao Fan and said.

Listening to the yellow-haired boy's words, Zhao Fan sneered. "According to you, people who walk behind others are not good people. Aren't the streets full of bad guys?

"You're misinterpreting me." The yellow-haired young man glared at Zhao Fan and said.

"Okay, Xiao Huang don't say a word." A man with a ven appearance said, looked at Zhao Fan and asked, "This gentleman, are you looking for something with us?" "It's

nothing, I just wanted to ask what you're hiding here for?" Zhao Fan looked at them and asked with a smile.

"You're so wide-ranging, what do we think you do?" Xiao Huang pouted and said.

"Yellow, shut up." The Sven man scolded, and Xiao Huang pursed his lips and stopped talking.

"This gentleman, the child's family is open-mouthed, and I apologize to you on his behalf." Sven Man looked at Zhao Fan and said, in fact, he also felt that the person in front of him was too lenient, but this person could appear behind them quietly, and he didn't dare to take it lightly.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "This kid is very cute.

"You're cute, your whole family is cute." Xiao Huang glared at Zhao Fan and said, this Xiao Huang hates others to say that he is cute.

"My family is really lovely." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, several people smiled awkwardly, at this time they really didn't understand what it meant for Zhao Fan to suddenly appear beside them. Do you really want to ask what they're looking at?

"We are the people who came out of the Taoyuan base to investigate the situation, my name is Zhang Han, the deputy head of the Taoyuan base." Zhang Han looked at Zhao Fan and said with a smile, and after speaking, he introduced the other three people to Zhao Fan. When he said this, he also indirectly answered Zhao Fan's question just now.

"Deputy Base Director Zhang is fortunate to be, fortunately, I am Zhao Fan, the director of Shuguang Base." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"You're the base leader of the newly built Dawning Base?" Xiao Huang looked at Zhao Fan and asked in disbelief.

Zhao Fan said with a smile, I am Zhao Fan, the head of the newly built Dawning Base.

"Captain Zhao, I'm glad to be, I'm glad to be." Zhang Han said with a smile on his face, and asked after speaking, "Is Captain Zhao here also to investigate the situation?"