178

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 178: Level 5 Mutant Orchid

Chapter 178: Level 5 Mutant Orchid

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 177 Historical ProcessNext Chapter: Chapter 179: The Magical Fish

Chapter 178 Level 5 Mutant Orchid

The

Mutant Eagle carried Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu all the way inside, and their outgoing spiritual abilities hurriedly swept underneath, and with such a hurried sweep, they swept countless mutant insects.

"There are more mutant bugs in the 100,000 mountains than on the edges." Zhao Fan said to Xu Ruchu.

"yes." Xu Ruchu nodded and said, "Now I finally know why the 100,000 supernatural people in the mountains want to move out, if they don't move out, there is simply no way to live."

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan nodded, and then the two of them continued to fly inside. At this time, the target of the two people is the fifth-level mutant animals and plants, and they will not stay if they don't find it.

The Mutant Eagle galloped all the way, suddenly stopped, turned its head and flew back.

"As before, you saw it too, right?" Zhao Fan said to Xu Ruchu.

"See." Xu Ruchu said, "It is a fifth-level mutant plant, and it has an ignorant consciousness." Maybe I can also be like the third uncle and deceive it. Zhao Yonghui's method of subduing the mutant whale inspired Xu Ruchu.

At this time, the mutant eagle had stopped, and the spiritual abilities of the two people swept towards the mutant plant below.

"It's a mutant wild orchid." Xu Ruchu looked at the mutated plant halfway up the mountain and said, at this time, this mutant orchid grew very luxuriantly, and half of the hillside was occupied by it.

The leaves of this mutant orchid come in eight colors. Fire-red leaves have fire-based abilities, aqua blue leaves have water-based abilities, earthy yellow leaves have earth-based abilities, golden leaves have gold, purple leaves have thunder, black leaves have dark abilities, and white leaves have ice-based abilities.

The most of the eight colors is the green leaf, which seems to have no ability, but it can become shorter and draw at its prey, killing a mutant bug with each stroke.

At this time, not only did the leaves of this mutant orchid fight again, but its roots were not idle, some were killing mutant insects, and some were absorbing the flesh and blood of mutant insects.

The mutant orchid didn't bloom, but they all smelled the floral fragrance when they stood in mid-air, the floral fragrance was very faint, but the smell was pleasant.

"It's amazing that no flowers can give off the fragrance of flowers." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"It is estimated that the mutant orchid itself emanated." Xu Ruchu said, and then continued: "I guess the mutant insects here are attracted by this floral fragrance. If

the mutant plant wants to advance, it can only continue to devour the flesh crystal nucleus.

Zhao Fan nodded and said, "As before, this orchid is good." It's just that this fragrance is a bit troublesome, and there will be endless insects after carrying it.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "How can things be perfect." After speaking, he continued: "Zhao Fan, I'll stay here and try to subdue this fifth-level mutant orchid, and then you can find a mutant animal."