9

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 9: Big Daddy and Little Daddy

Chapter 9: Big Daddy and Little Daddy

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 8 Accepting the Mutant WisteriaNext Chapter: Chapter 10 Cultivation Exercises

Chapter 9 Big Dad and Little Dad

After hearing Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu felt even more sorry for Zhao Fan. "Okay, then we'll be friends, and you're my only best friend."

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan hooked his lips and smiled. "How old are you?" He began to understand Xu Ruchu.

"I'm twenty-five, what about you?" Xu Ruchu asked, at this time Xu Ruchu also wanted to understand Zhao Fan.

"You're four years older than me, and I'm twenty-one years old. Speaking of which, the person who abandoned me still has a bit of a conscience, and wrote my date of birth and surname on paper and put it in swaddling clothes, otherwise I wouldn't even know my birthday. Zhao Fan said.

Zhao Fan also talked a lot in the face of Xu Ruchu.

"Have you looked for your biological parents over the years?" Xu Ruchu asked.

"I have that piece of paper on me, and there is nowhere to find it without a clue. What's more, I don't want to go to them, they abandoned me in the first place and didn't want me, so what am I looking for them for? Zhao Fan said.

"Maybe they had something to worry about in the first place?" Xu Ruchu said.

"What kind of hardship can make them abandon their children?" Zhao Fan had a hint of resentment in his tone, he didn't even notice it, but Xu Ruchu found out. If you have grievances, you just still care.

Xu Ruchu paused for a moment and said, "Let me tell you the story of me and my mother."

"Okay." Zhao Fan said, and continued to treat Xu Ruchu's wound after speaking.

Xu Ruchu paused for a moment and began to tell Zhao Fan about him and his mother.

After speaking, Xu Ruchu said: "My mother was terminally ill at that time, and there was no one in my mother's house, so she could only send me back to my father's house." My mom actually didn't want me to go to my dad's house, but he couldn't help it. Maybe your parents couldn't help it in the first place, so they sent you to an orphanage.

"I see." Zhao Fan asked, and after speaking, he changed the topic and said, "After the aunt sent you back to your father's house, were you happy?"

At this time, he had already taken care of the wounds on Xu Ruchu's body and was helping him wipe his body.

Xu Ruchu told him the story of him and his mother, and he understood Xu Ruchu's intention, which was nothing more than to prevent him from hating his biological parents.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu began to tell Zhao Fan about his return to his father's house.

In the process of Xu Ruchu's narration, Zhao Fan helped him wipe his body and carried him to the bed.

"Have you eaten dinner?" Xu Ruchu suddenly asked while lying on the bed.

"I didn't eat it." Zhao Fan said, "I'm waiting to eat with you."

"In the future, when you encounter such a situation, you can eat first and don't have to wait for me." Xu Ruchu said.

"Hmm." Zhao Fan said lightly, and agreed on his lips, but he didn't think so in his heart.