24

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 24 enters the base

Chapter 24 enters the base

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 23 Riding a Mutant Wild GooseNext Chapter: Chapter 25 The Xu Family's Opposition

Chapter 24: Entering the Base

Along the way, they saw a lot of vehicles and people, and among them, they also saw a few people who also carried mutant beasts and spirit beasts, but they were either mutant cats or mutant dogs.

When they arrived at the south gate of the base, they looked at the long line, and the two of them frowned.

"I'm afraid we won't be able to get in today." Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said.

"I saw an acquaintance, my former comrade-in-arms, whose family has a military background, maybe we can go in through his back door." Xu Ruchu said.

"I'll go with you." Zhao Fan said.

"Shi Meng on the roof of our car is too conspicuous, let's all go away, I'm afraid something will happen, you better stay in the car and press the formation." I'll be back in a moment, obedient. Xu Ruchu said.

"Okay." Zhao Fan finally compromised.

"You take this cigarette." Zhao Fan handed Xu Ruchu a good cigarette.

"He's just fine." Xu Ruchu took the cigarette and said, got out of the car after speaking, and then walked towards the other team. This team is the gateway for those who have registered at the base.

Shen Hong was very happy to see Xu Ruchu, Xu Ruchu did not politely explain his intention directly.

"That's not a problem, your car will go straight to our convoy." Shen Hong said with a smile.

"Thank you, I know how good you are, you can keep this." Xu Ruchu handed the cigarette in his hand to Shen Hongdao.

"Xu Ruchu, you come with me to do this, what do you mean?" Shen Hong glared at him angrily and said, "Show that you Xu Ruchu has smoke."

"This is what my family has prepared for you, keep it." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"Are you out of singleness?" Shen Hong asked with a shocked face.

"yes. Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Shen Hong said with a smile: "It's better to be a sister-in-law, you know that I'm good." "It's not usually fast.

"Let's go, I'll go with you to meet my sister-in-law." Shen Hongdao.

In this way, Xu Ruchu went alone, and the two came back, and at this time, Zhao Fan was leaning on the car door and waiting for Xu Ruchu to come back.

"I'm back." Zhao Fan saw Xu Ruli standing up straight and said.

"Hmm." Xu Ruchu said lightly, and then introduced to both parties: "This is my partner Zhao Fan, and this is my comrade-in-arms Shen Hong."

"Hello sister-in-law." Shen Hong greeted with a smile, he thought it was a big beauty, but he didn't expect it to be a handsome guy, a little surprised.

"Hello." Zhao Fandao happily accepted the title of sister-in-law, which shows that he and Ruchu are a couple.

"This lion is your war pet?" Shen Hong had already noticed Shi Meng on the roof of the car.

"It's Zhao Fan's war pet, and Zhao Fan has the ability to control beasts." Xu Ruchu said.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Shen Hong said with burning eyes: "Sister-in-law, I hold your golden thighs."

"Get out of the way, go home and hug your daughter-in-law's thigh?" Xu Ruchu scolded with a smile.

"Don't I have a daughter-in-law?" Shen Hongdao.

"Then hurry up and find one yourself." Xu Ruchu said, and after speaking, he changed the topic and said: "Is the base let the war pet in?"

"Let's take it." Shen Hongdao, after speaking, he continued: "Grandpa Xu, Grandma Xu, Uncle Xu Le, they are all good, Uncle Xu, Xu Le, and your stepmother are all superpowers, I will take you over in a while." It's just that the house where my uncle lives now is a bit small, and I'm afraid you didn't have a place to live in the past.

"I was relieved to know that they were all right, and we were looking for a house on our own and not living with them." Xu Ruchu said.

"That's fine, then I'll give you the address later." Shen Hongdao.

"Hmm." Xu Ruchu said, and after speaking, he asked, "Is it easy to find a house in the base now?" "There are listings

, but the prices are not low." Shen Hongfa said.

"Is there a villa? What are the prices? Zhao Fan asked.

"There are villas, but the cheapest small villas cost 20,000 white cores." Shen Hongdao added: "Only crystal nuclei are accepted."

"By the way, do you know the crystal nucleus?" Shen Hongdao.

"That thing in the monster's head?" Zhao Fan said.

"Yes." Shen Hongdao.

"We really don't have that many crystal nuclei in our hands right now." Zhao Fan said, they are all big eaters of crystal nuclei, and the crystal nuclei in their hands are all used by them.

"Then let's rent a house first, and then buy it when we have saved enough crystal nuclei." Xu Ruchu said.

Zhao Fan nodded, thinking secretly: Tomorrow he will go out to play crystal nuclei. 20,000 white kernels are indeed expensive now, but compared with the future, it is the price of cabbage.

After walking through Shen Hong's back door, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu went in smoothly, and Shen Hong personally took them to register, and then took them to rent a house. Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu directly rented a big villa, they were very optimistic about this villa, and they planned to buy it in the future.

They didn't use Shen Hong to send it, so they drove there by themselves. Looking at the empty villa, they decided to take a trip to the city, there were too many things they needed.

The two of them cleaned up briefly, and after eating, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu held a meeting with a few small people, and they told them the rules and regulations of the base, and told them to abide by the rules and regulations of the base.

After the instructions, they took the crystal nucleus from Zhao Fan and went to cultivate.

"It's not too late, let's go to my house now." Xu Ruchu said.

"Okay." Zhao Fan said, after speaking, the two of them said to Shi Meng, and went to Xu's house with their things.

This site is ad-free, and the permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第23章 搭乘變異大雁下一章︰第25章 徐家人的反對

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy