180

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 180: It's like a fairyland

Chapter 180: It's like a fairyland

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 179 The Magical FishNext Chapter: Chapter 181 Encountering Fengyang

Chapter 180: Like a Wonderland

"Colorful fish? I think it's more appropriate to call it an ability fish. Zhao Fan smiled and muttered, and after speaking, his gaze fell on the front, and then he released the beast control ability and began to feel it. In the time of this meeting, several third-level mutant beasts disappeared.

Zhao Fan's brows furrowed tightly, and then he began to release the beast control ability again, and he tried to communicate with a fourth-level spirit beast. At first, the communication was not smooth, Zhao Fan was patient, and after some bargaining, Zhao Fan contracted this fourth-level spirit beast.

"Good start." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

Zhao Fan concocted the same method, and made persistent efforts, as time passed, all the fourth-level spirit beasts there were actually contracted by him, except for the mutant fire eagle.

Zhao Fan thought secretly: Up to now, he has contracted a total of eight fourth-level spirit beasts, and he can continue to contract, it is really different.

After the contract was completed with the fourth-level spirit beast, Zhao Fan tried to contact the fifth-level mutant squirrel again, and the squirrel began to be very vigilant, and as time passed, he chatted with the mutant squirrel more and more speculatively. As for what one person and one squirrel talk about so speculatively, only they know.

After chatting for a while, Zhao Fan became friends with this fifth-level mutant squirrel.

After becoming friends with the fifth-level mutant squirrel, Zhao Fan tried to contact the mutant black panther again. The mutant black panther was very repulsive to humans, and Zhao Fan hit the nail this time. But he didn't back down, with his cheekiness, Zhao Fan finally knew why this mutant black panther rejected humans.

Knowing the reason, Zhao Fan hooked his lips and smiled, it turned out that they had a common enemy. After chatting for a while, the mutant black panther said that it was going to fish, and asked Zhao Fan not to harass it.

Zhao Fan smiled and withdrew his beast control ability. He wasn't disappointed that he didn't talk to the mutant panther. Just keep up the good work.

The reason why Zhao Fan didn't try to contact the mutant fire eagle just now was because he sensed that the mutant fire eagle was always moving, and the mutant fire eagle who had been moving didn't have time to chat with him.

"It seems that most of the supernatural people in the 100,000 mountains can't have the beast heart here." Zhao Fan hooked his lips and thought: The mutant black panther hated the Qi family the most, because before it mutated, the Qi family abused it. Therefore, it is also somewhat hostile to humans, which is all done by the Qi family.

He was able to communicate with that mutant black panther for so long, completely relying on his affinity for the beast control ability, which made that mutant black panther feel that he was kind and harmless.

What a dangerous leopard, Zhao Fan underestimated in his heart.

By now, Zhao Fan had some confidence, and just when Zhao Fan was about to leave, Zhao Fan hooked his lips and smiled.

"As before, how did you find here?" Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu who was standing in front of him and asked.

"I saw your mutant eagle, it brought me." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.