169

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 169: Hidden Dangers

Chapter 169: Hidden Dangers

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 168 Northwest Base Insect TideNext Chapter..Chapter 170: Seduction

Chapter 169: Hidden Danger

Zhao Fan jumped off the mutant seagull and headed in the direction where his spiritual ability had locked on. He locked on a gray very inconspicuous mutant bug character, and it was this bug that was not only a spiritual ability, but also a spiritual ability that had been promoted to level five. When Zhao Fan rushed towards the mutant insect, the mutant Tibetan mastiff also rushed towards the mutant insect from the other direction.

The spiritual attacks of the fifth-level mutant insects attacked Zhao Fan and the mutant Tibetan mastiff one by one, and at the same time summoned the fourth-level and third-level mutant insects to protect it, at this time, this insect was surrounded by high-level mutant insects, and even the top of the head was surrounded by high-level flying mutant insects.

Zhao Fan: "..."This mutant insect is really afraid of death.

Zhao Fan sneered, and was smashed by him with a single annihilation, and at the same time, the flames of the fifth-level mutant Tibetan mastiff also sprayed over, and with these two moves, they took the lives of most of the insects around the fifth-level mutant insects.

At this moment, a sharp cry rang out in this space, and everyone who heard this sound clenched their heads, it was too painful. With this scream, the defenders on Zhao Fan's body shattered one after another, Zhao Fan didn't have time to feel sorry for these defenders, he waved his hand, and a wave of annihilation fell directly on the gray mutant worm.

This move injured the mutant bug, and the mutant screamed angrily at Zhao Fan, directly penetrating the space that Zhao Fan put on his body, and Zhao Fan had a splitting headache. At this time, the fifth-level mutant Tibetan mastiff shook its painful head, and then slapped it down on the insect with one paw, and then the world fell silent.

"I shot it to death." The mutant Tibetan mastiff shouted at Zhao Fan, with a smug face.

"It's going underground." Zhao Fan looked at the mutant Tibetan mastiff and said, at first, his spiritual ability could still sweep the mutant bug, but the speed of the mutant bug was very fast, and soon the figure of the mutant bug disappeared within the range of Zhao Fan's spiritual ability.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, the mutant Tibetan mastiff yelled at Zhao Fan, and then raised his claws to look, and sure enough, there was no mutant insect under the claws.

This result made the mutant Tibetan mastiff very angry, and began to dig the ground to try to find the mutant bug.

"It's long gone, and you can't dig it out if you're tired." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he began to clean up the mutant bugs around him.

The mutant Tibetan mastiff yelled at Zhao Fan a few times, then rushed into the insect swarm and began to set fire continuously, and soon the place where it passed became a sea of fire. At this point, the mutant Tibetan mastiff took out his anger on the other bugs.

After the fifth-level mutant bug ran away, the mutant bugs besieging here became a plate of loose sand, and it was much easier to clean up. But it took them a lot of time to completely clean up the bugs that were besieging here.

"We're winning, we're winning." At this time, cheers rang out inside and outside the Northwest Base, and at this time, everyone in the Northwest Base was tired and collapsed underground, killing the insects for half a month, and the people who were beaten with iron couldn't stand it.