77

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 77: Base Commander Zhao Fan

Chapter 77: Base Commander Zhao Fan

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 76 News from the Kyoto baseNext Chapter: Chapter 78: Feng Yang

Chapter 77: Base Commander Zhao Fan

"What are you telling us about this? We just work for people, we don't care. Zhao Fan looked at Zhou Jianguo and said.

Zhou Jianguo chuckled lightly and said, "You two are the base leaders of the Shuguang base, I don't talk to you, who do I talk to?"

"Who said the two of us are the Dawning Base Base Captain? I don't even know that I am the base chief of the Dawning base, as before, do you know that you and I am the base leader of the Dawning base? Zhao Fan asked.

"I don't know." Xu Ruchu shook his head and said.

"Okay, you two don't pretend to be stupid for me here, Zhao Yongguo said that you are the base chief, you are the base chief." Zhou Jianguo said, and then said: "Let's continue to talk about the merger of the Ningxian base into the Shuguang base.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "Uncle Zhou, you really found the wrong person."

"Did I find the wrong person, don't I know it myself? I'm looking for you two. Zhou Jianguo said, and after speaking, he asked: "What do you think about the merger of the Ningxian base into the Shuguang base?"

Listening to Zhou Jianguo's words, Zhao Fan sighed, and then said: "First of all, the people of the Ningxian base must abide by the rules and regulations of our Shuguang base. This is the rules and regulations of our Shuguang base, Uncle Zhou, you take a look first.

After

Zhao Fan finished speaking, he handed Zhou Jianguo the rules and regulations they had drawn up last night.

After Zhou Jianguo took it, he looked at them one by one, and looked very carefully, and the more he looked at Zhou Jianguo, the more satisfied he became.

"Can I take this rule back and show it to everyone?" Zhou Jianguo asked after reading it.

"Yes." Zhao Fan nodded.

"Don't worry, I won't bring in anyone who doesn't follow this rule." Zhou Jianguo said.

Listening to Zhou Jianguo's words, Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu smiled, it doesn't matter if you don't abide by their rules and regulations here, they will let those people taste the consequences.

"Uncle Zhou, let's talk about your merger into the Dawning Base now." Zhao Fan looked at Zhou Jianguo and said.

"Okay." Zhou Jianguo nodded.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "The house in the Dawning Base can be purchased or rented, whether it is purchased or leased, the price of the house will not be too high. This is the price list, Uncle Zhou, you can also take a look at it first. After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he handed the house price list to Zhou Jianguo.

After reading it, Zhou Jianguo said: "Is this price too low?" "The low ones are about the same as the white ones.

"It's not easy to survive human life now, and we can't afford to burden them anymore." Zhao Fan said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhou Jianguo was even more determined to move to the Shuguang base.

Zhao Fan looked at the silent Zhou Jianguo and continued: "We will open up breeding areas and planting areas to ensure the supply of grain and meat to the base.