21

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 21: I am born again

Chapter 21: I am born again

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 20 Washing the marrowNext Chapter: Chapter 22 Mutated Kiwi

Chapter 21 I am reborn

The two of them picked out the mutant meat worms killed by the multicolored macaw and the mutant rooster, and then took out the crystal nuclei of the mutant meat worms they killed themselves, and sorted them away. The corpses of mutant flesh worms are also sorted and put away, so that they are easy to use.

The mutant rat beast meat was not delicious, and Zhao Fan thought that they took up space, so he fed them all to the mutant wisteria tree.

After tidying up the space, the two of them went to take a shower again, Zhao Fan went to wash first, and sat on the bed after washing and waited for Xu Ruchu.

"As always, you set up a spiritual barrier." Zhao Fan sat cross-legged on the bed and said.

"You're going to tell me something confidential." Xu Ruchu asked after setting up the spiritual barrier.

"I am born again." Zhao Fan didn't want to hide Xu Ruchu's matter.

Xu Ruchu's face was stunned, eased for a moment, and said with a smile: "It turns out that you were reborn, I thought you had a prophetic ability." Xu Ruchu eased up so quickly, and his ability to accept it was not ordinarily strong.

"In my previous life, there was really a prophet at the Kyoto base, but it wasn't me." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and after speaking, he told Xu Ruchu about the things in his previous life.

Zhou Jin, he Xu Ruchu remembered this person.

"As always, I've finally told you my secret, and I'm relaxed now." Zhao Fan said, and then told Xu Ruchu about Shen Liang and Sun Wenxuan in his previous life.

"They're a good mix." Xu Ruchu said with a sneer.

"yes, so we do need to form a squad." Zhao Fan said, speaking of which, the two of them said a few more words about the team.

"As always, what's my uncle's name?" Zhao Fan said.

"Xu Guobin." Xu Ruchu said.

Zhao Fan looked stunned and asked, "Is your sister's name Xu Jia?" Your brother's name is Xu Le? Your stepmother's name is Jiang Yue?

"Yes." Xu Ruchu nodded.

Zhao Fan: "If it were them, if there would be no accident in this life, including your grandparents, they would be fine now." After speaking, he told Xu Ruchu about Xu Ruchu's family in his previous life.

"But it's better to go back and see it with your own eyes, and buy a house by the way, not to mention the good houses at the beginning of the last days, it's cheap." Zhao Fan continued.

"Okay, let's go back and buy a house." Xu Ruchu said, secretly thinking: Zhao Fan is in a hurry to go back for him.

"You'll live with me then." Zhao Fan said.

"Of course I live with you." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

The two of them talked about the things of their lives for a while, and Zhao Fan told Xu Ruchu all the important things that happened in his memory in his previous life, so that Xu Ruchu was prepared in his heart.

After finishing speaking, Zhao Fan took out the two milky white stones from the space.

"At first, I suspected they were the legendary power stones." Zhao Fan said.