60

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 60: Global Evolution

Chapter 60: Global Evolution

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 59 ScatteredNext Chapter...Chapter 61 Intentions to Leave

Chapter 60: Global Evolution

"How is your health?" Xu Ruchu looked at Ning Chen and asked, the group of people walked for a while, and Ning Chen came to the door.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Ning Chen smiled bitterly: "Except for the feeling of stagnation when using the ability, there should be no problem with the body now, but after being injected with so many unknown substances, it is difficult to say whether there are any sequelae."

Ning Chen paused after saying and said, "I remember the last time I was injected with those unknown substances, that madman said that I had scales growing on my legs, and my nails had become long and sharp. And his assistant said I'm going to be a mindless monster.

Ning Chen pursed his lips after speaking, and then said: "I'm fine now, but whether I will become such a monster in the future, I don't know." If one day I become such a mindless monster, I hope you will kill me.

"Impossible, if there is really such a day, Lao Zhao will do it himself, and we will not do it." Zhao Fan refused.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Ning Chen said with a wry smile: "I understand the general, if one day I really become an alienated person without thoughts, not only will he not kill me, but he will raise me." I don't want to live so undignified, so I want to ask you to help me.

"We can't help you with this favor." Zhao Fan shook his head and said, "We won't help you either."

"And these are all your conjectures, and it doesn't make any sense to say that now." Zhao Fan said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Ning Chen said with a wry smile: "I know my physical condition, the alien energy in my body has become very irritable now, and I feel that day is not far away." Okay, let's not talk about that.

"As for the repercussions caused by the doctor's words at the base, you two don't worry, the general will help you solve it." Ning Chen changed the subject.

After listening to Ning Chen's words, Xu Ruchu paused for a moment and said, "You found the last few people who helped us speak today?"

"There are a few of them we found, but the snake girl and Mei Yiyang are not our people, and the people who apologized to you in the end are not our people." Ning Chen said.

"That's right." Xu Ruchu Zhao Fan said.

"That's what good people are rewarded." Ning Chen said.

Regarding this matter, the three of them talked for a while, until Zhang Yunyi woke up.

After Zhang Yunyi woke up, he found that he was in very good health. Not only did all the discomfort on his body disappear, but even the tyrannical energy in his body had all disappeared, and now the energy in his body was very pure. And the scales that cover him don't really disappear, they appear when they are needed, and it hides them when they are not.

After listening to Zhang Yunyi's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu were very happy. Then the two told Ning Chen about Zhang Yunyi's situation.

"Ning Chen, we still have the pulp washing fruit in our hands, can you use it?" Zhao Fan looked at Ning Chendao.

Ning Chen saw hope, he didn't say anything polite to Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu, and said a word directly.

After listening to Ning Chen's words, Zhao Fan took out a marrow washing fruit from the space and handed it to Ning Chen. Ning Chen took the fruit and put it directly in his mouth.