56

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 56 Framed

Chapter 56 Framed

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 55 Project UndeadNext Chapter: Chapter 57

Chapter 56 Framing

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu saw this mutant, and the attack in their hands went towards the mutant who had no thoughts. At the same time, the door to the laboratory was closed.

A scene that shocked Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu happened, their attack was devoured by this thoughtless mutant.

"What kind of ability is this?" Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said, and after speaking, he held the saber in his hand and rushed forward. Zhao Fan followed and rushed forward.

"I don't know, it's just that it's very powerful, and many people outside have been devoured by it." The snake girl shivered and hid next to the test table and said.

Although Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu didn't use their abilities, with the close cooperation of the two of them, they still killed this thoughtless mutant. He took out his crystal nucleus, and the crystal nuclei of these mutants were all blood-red.

"Hahahaha, do you like the gift I gave you, even if I go, I will also leave vigorously." The Doctor's voice rang out in every corner of the lab.

Listening to the doctor's voice, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu's faces changed greatly.

"You're not leaving." Zhao Fan said.

"Gone, I'm back again." The doctor laughed and said, "Come back and let my babies out."

"I'm going to make the Kyoto base a purgatory on earth." The doctor laughed.

"You're human too, what's in it for you?" Xu Ruchu asked,.

"I'm happy." The doctor laughed, and continued, "If you promise me to be my test subject, I can spare the Kyoto base."

"Impossible." Zhao Fan said, he is not so great, he put his life on the line for the people in the Kyoto base.

"You're so selfish." The doctor continued, and then asked, "Let me ask you again, would you like to be my test subject for the safety of the Kyoto base?"

"I don't want to." Zhao Fan rushed in front of Xu Ruchu and said, he was really afraid that Xu Ruchu would agree as soon as his head was hot, after all, Xu Ruchu was once a soldier who defended his family and the country.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, the doctor laughed a few times, and then said, "Everyone at the Kyoto base, you all heard it." Your General Zhao's son Zhao Fan and his partner Xu Ruchu are unwilling to sacrifice themselves for you, they are so selfish.

"You remember, all the calamities you suffered today were caused by Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu. You remember, all the calamities you suffered today were caused by Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu. The doctor's voice kept ringing through the Kyoto base, and I don't know what kind of means the doctor used.

Listening to the doctor's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu's faces changed greatly, if the doctor really has the ability to let everyone in the Kyoto base hear such words, thinking of this, Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fan's faces became even more ugly.

Doctor's trick is really a loss, this is to make them unable to stay in the Kyoto base, even... The faces of the two men became even more ugly.

"Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu, this is my gift to you, I think you will definitely like it." The doctor laughed and said, "I'm leaving, the next time we meet, you will definitely be lying on my laboratory table, and then enjoy your free days, hahaha..." After the