137

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 137: Counterattack

Chapter 137: Counterattack

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 136 The Fish is on the SwordNext Chapter: Chapter 138: For the Exotic Core

Chapter 137 Counterattack

The fierceness in Zhang Pingfang's eyes was caught by Xu Ruchu, his eyes paused for a moment, and said: "Although he didn't wake up, I can't let you work in vain, this mutant pearl is yours" After saying that, his right hand was crooked, and the mutated pearl in his hand slipped from his hand, and after falling to the ground, he was picked up by Zhang Pingfang after rolling a few times.

Zhang Pingfang looked at the mutated pearl in her hand with an obsessive expression, no matter how she looked at it, she couldn't get enough of it.

"It's beautiful, it's beautiful."

At this time, Zhang Pingfang's attention was all attracted by this mutant pearl, and there was nothing in her eyes.

At this moment, a black water line suddenly appeared next to Zhang Pingfang, entangled Zhang Pingfang in the blink of an eye, and began to corrode Zhang Pingfang's body.

"I didn't expect us to fall for her." Zhao Fan said while tying Zhang Pingfang with mutant vines.

"yes." Xu Ru sighed and said, "There are really people outside the world, and there is a sky outside the sky."

Zhao Fan nodded, and then said, "I'll wake her up first, and let her get rid of the poison in our body first."

After

Zhao Fan finished speaking, he doused Zhang Pingfang with water. Seeing Zhang Pingfang who woke up, Zhao Fan said with a heavy gaze: "The poison on our body has been resolved."

"I knew it, I knew I was cheated by you." Zhang Pingfang said with a look of indignation, and after speaking, she looked at Xu Ruchu and said viciously: "If you hadn't used the mutant pearl to confuse me at that time, how could I not have found out." At this point, she regretted it in her heart.

"That's because you're too greedy." Xu Ruchu said with a sneer.

"You're right, it's my greed that has brought me to this point. But don't be too happy, I can poison you once and poison you twice. Zhang Pingfang said with a grim face.

"Do you think we'll let you get away with it again?" Zhao Fan sneered coldly, if he knew that this woman had a problem, and he was still recruited, then he wouldn't live.

"Don't talk nonsense, hurry up and detoxify the poison on our bodies, or I'll kill you." Zhao Fan said with a gloomy face.

"Hahaha..." Zhang Pingfang laughed a few times without fear, and said: "Only I can solve the poison on your body, you don't dare to kill me."

"Heh, that's what you're relying on?" Zhao Fan asked Xu Ruchu to lean on himself and said softly.

After speaking, he looked at Xu Ruchu and said softly: "Ruchu, is it comfortable to stay like this?"

"Hmm." Xu Ruchu hummed lightly, and then his sharp gaze fell on Zhang Pingfang.

"What are you looking at?" Zhang Pingfang said viciously.

Xu Ruchu chuckled lightly and said, "I laugh at you for being a person who is not afraid of death."

"Since you're not afraid of death, Zhao Fan, you can send her on the road." Xu Ruchu said softly.