52

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 52: Reminder

Chapter 52: Reminder

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 51 MarriageNext Chapter: Chapter 53: The Underground Laboratory

Chapter 52 Reminder

Speaking of Xu Ruchu, after Zhao Fan left, Xu Ruchu erected a spiritual barrier around the cattle, horses, sheep and spirit beasts, so that people who wanted to take the sheep and the sheep and horses with their hands would not be able to start.

If you can't pull it, it doesn't mean you can't see it, and soon there will be a circle of people here, and everyone is looking at these cows, sheep and horses with a coveted face.

Many people came to inquire whether they were selling or not, but Xu Ruchu was not selling them. However, there are always self-righteous people.

"Xu Ruchu, these cattle, sheep and horse spirit beasts are yours?" Lin Nan looked at Xu Ruchu and asked, Lin Nan knew Xu Ruchu, and Xu Ruchu also knew Lin Nan, but the two of them were not familiar with each other.

"Yes, it's mine." Xu Ruchu spit out a puff of smoke rings and said with a smile.

"Xu Ruchu, I didn't expect you to have a good life as a lame person, and you even have cigarettes." Lin Nan took out a box of cigars after speaking.

"It's okay." Xu Ruchu said with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Cigar, would you like one?" Lin Nan asked with a flaunting expression.

"No, I don't like the smell." Xu Ruchu said with a light smile, and took a puff of the cigarette in his hand after speaking.

"Then forget it, I won't give it to you." Lin Nandao, "Young Master Ben is not a person who is difficult for a strong man. Listening to Lin Nan's

words, the corners of Xu Ruchu's mouth hooked up a faint smile.

"Xu Ruchu, you tell me the truth, are these cattle, sheep and horse spirit beasts really yours?" Lin Nan asked.

"Hmm." Xu Ruchu exhaled a smoke ring and said lightly.

Lin Nan frowned, and then asked, "Then where did you get these cattle, sheep, and horse spirit beasts?"

"I got it from the grassland in the north, if Lin Shao wants it, I can also go to the grassland in the north to get it." Xu Ruchu said, "The most important thing there is is the cattle, horses, sheep and spirit animals."

After listening to Xu Ru's words, Lin Nan said with a smile: "Don't you have a ready-made one here?" Why should I go to the northern grasslands, it's a waste of money and labor. You make a price, our Lin family wants all these cattle, horses, sheep and spirit beasts.

"If my memory is correct, now your grandfather is in charge, and the heir of your Lin family's generation is your lobby brother Lin Yi, can you speak on behalf of the Lin family?" Xu Ruchu took another puff of cigarette after speaking, and threw it on the ground after the last puff.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Lin Nanyin said with a face: "Xu Ruchu, why do you look down on me as a lame person?"

"Lin Nan, you're just a gentleman. Ask yourself what is there about you that makes people look good. To be honest, you can't even compare to Lin Yi's fingers. Xu Ruchu said with a sneer.

Lin Nan hated that others compared him to Lin Yi the most, his face was even darker, and with a wave of his hand, six ice picks pierced Xu Ruchu.

Xu Ruchu stared at him, and the six ice picks were stuck in Lin Nan's right leg in the blink of an eye. Lin Nan screamed, then sat on the ground with his legs crossed and screamed non-stop.