57

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 57: The Target

Chapter 57: The Target

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 56 FramedNext Chapter: Chapter 58: Containment

Chapter 57 You're

right to think so. Zhao's mother Zhou Ruya smiled quietly, and looked at General Zhao after speaking: "Old man, don't be silent, what do you think about this matter?"

Listening to Zhou Ruya's words, Zhao's father paused and said: "No matter what, Zhao Fan is the second child, and he is also my own grandson and yours, and our Zhao family will not disown him."

"Grandpa, don't you recognize Zhao Fan at this time to make trouble for our family?" Zhao Shuang interjected, for Zhao Fan, she and her brother Zhao Lan resisted him from the heart.

The second uncle has been entangled with Ning Chen's man, and the third uncle is not taboo for men and women, changing bed partners is faster than changing clothes, and he is not married yet, let alone has children. When the end of the world broke out, the third uncle was on a business trip abroad, and it was impossible to say whether he could come back in the future.

If Zhao Fan doesn't appear, the generation of their Zhao family will be his and his brother's two children (my aunt's children are not counted as the Zhao family), and everything in the Zhao family is theirs. And now, with Zhao Fan as a competitor, they are naturally unwilling.

There was no excuse before, but now that Zhao Fan has done such a thing, she naturally wants her grandfather to use this incident as an excuse to draw a line with Zhao Fan.

"Grandpa, let me tell you, at this time, you must not be soft-hearted, if you are soft-hearted, our Zhao family will really have no place in the base in the future." Zhao Shuang looked at Old General Zhao and said.

"Do you mean to ask your grandfather to expel your second uncle, father and son from the house?" Zhou Ruya looked at Zhao Shuang calmly and asked.

"Mom, Shuang'er didn't mean that." Wang Shujuan hurriedly said, "Mom, what Shuang'er said just now is completely thinking about the future of our entire Zhao family.

"Mom, as Zhao Fan's relatives, we naturally don't agree with Zhao Fan to be an experimental subject. But others don't think so, now that the base is in trouble, everyone must hate Zhao Fan. At this time, if we let Zhao Fan recognize his ancestors and return to his ancestors, it will be too unfavorable for our Zhao family. Therefore, I also think that this is not a good time for Zhao Fan to recognize his ancestors and return to his ancestors. Besides, even if Zhao Fan can't recognize his ancestors and return to his ancestors for the time being, isn't he also the son of the second brother, the child of our Zhao family? Wang Shuxian said.

"Dad, did you say so?" After Wang Shuxian finished speaking, she asked Zhao's father again.

Old General Zhao didn't speak, but Zhou Ruya spoke: "Since everyone knows that Zhao Fan is the child of our Zhao family, why don't we recognize it?"

"Mom, I didn't say I wouldn't admit it, I meant that now is not a good time to recognize Zhao Fan. After a few days, Zhao Fan's matter will be forgotten, and it will not be too late for us to admit it. Wang Shuxian said.

"Eldest daughter-in-law, I think you just don't want Zhao Fan to recognize his ancestors and return to his ancestors, because Zhao Fan will block your son's way when he comes back." Zhou Ruya doesn't want to hide it anymore, it's all at this time, and it's no longer interesting to cover it up.