67

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 67: Concessions

Chapter 67: Concessions

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 66 The Zhao FamilyNext Chapter...Chapter 68 Xu Ruchu makes a move

Chapter 67: Concession

"Uncle, you can't be too greedy." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"Elders speak, juniors don't interject." Zhao Yongnian looked at Zhao Fandao with a gloomy face, and after speaking, he looked at Zhao Yongguo and said: "Yongguo, you know the situation of our Zhao family very well, and the Eagle Falcon team must stay."

"I'm the captain of the Falcon team, so I'm going to stay as well." Ning Chen looked at Zhao Yongnian and spoke.

"You are the captain of the Eagle Clan, and you are also Yongguo's companion, so you can follow Yongguo with you. As for the others, you will not take any of them with you. Zhao Yongnian said, secretly thinking: He wished that Ning Chen would leave, and then replace the new captain with his people.

After listening to Zhao Yongnian's words, everyone's expressions were different.

"Dad, you can say something." Zhao Yongnian looked at Old Man Zhao and said.

Old Man Zhao paused for a moment and said, "Second brother, you know how important the Eagle Falcon Team is to our Zhao family, so you can't take the Eagle Faquer Team away."

Zhao Yongguo closed his eyes and said, "Dad, I only took a hundred people and the families of these hundred people from the Eagle Falcon Clan, this is my last compromise." "It's

okay to take a hundred people, but you can't take any of the high-level abilities of the Eagle Falcon Clan." Zhao Yongnian said.

Listening to Zhao Yongnian's words, Zhao Yongguo's faces became even more ugly.

"Uncle, you mean that my dad can only take away a hundred low-level abilities?" Zhao Fan couldn't help it again.

Hearing Zhao Fan's words about my father, Zhao Yongguo's heart was shocked, and at this time he felt that the blood in his whole body was boiling.

"Cousin, that's not what my dad meant." Zhao Lan spoke at this time.

"That's not what it means, what does it mean?" Zhao Fan asked rhetorically.

"That's what I meant." Zhao Yongnian said at this time, "Yongguo, it's not that the eldest brother is greedy, and the eldest brother really has no choice." We all know how deep the water is at the Kyoto base. If you take all the high-level abilities in the Eagle Falcon team away, then it won't be long before our Zhao family will be swallowed up by other families.

"That's for sure." Zhao Yongnian added.

"Second brother, your eldest brother is right." Old Man Zhao said, "Second brother, you don't want to see our Zhao family being swallowed up by other families, right?"

"Yongguo, for the sake of the Zhao family, big brother begs you." Zhao Yongnian looked at Zhao Yongguodao, who was expressionless.

"Second brother, your eldest brother has opened his mouth to beg you, and you still don't agree, do you still want me to beg you personally?" Old Man Zhao said.

"Dad, don't ask me, I'll be struck by lightning." Zhao Yongguo hooked his lips and said.

"Do you agree or disagree?" Zhao Laozi asked.

"You said it all, can I disagree? I agree. Not only did I agree, but the Eagle Falcon team wouldn't take any of them with me except Ning Chen. Let Zhao Lan hand over with me tomorrow, and I will give him all the military power in my hands. Zhao Yongguo said.