108

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 108: The Hua Family Sisters

Chapter 108: The Hua Family Sisters

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 107 Encountering a Mutant Bird and Beast SwarmNext Chapter..Chapter 109 The fickle character of the woman of the Hua family

Chapter 108: Sisters

of the Flower Family

"Your pet? Do you have proof? Zhao Fan asked sarcastically.

"My pet, I naturally have proof. Take out the body of my pet, and I will show it to you. The woman looked at Zhao Fan and said.

Hearing this woman's words, Zhao Fan sneered, "If they are your pets, even if you can't see their bodies, you should also know what characteristics they have." So, that's how you say their characteristics.

"You've blurred the flesh and blood of my pets, and I just said the features of them, and now I guess they don't have any. So, it doesn't make sense for me to say it or not. The woman looked at Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu said, paused after speaking, and said, "I think you just don't want to give me back my pet."

Listening to this woman's words, Zhao Fan sneered and said, "Whether they are your pets or not, you know best." Okay, don't be unreasonable here, even if you have time, we don't have time to mess around with you here.

"Here we go." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he and Xu Ruchu wanted to leave here.

"Stop, shall I let you go?" The woman shouted with a gloomy face, and after shouting, she watched the two of them continue to walk forward, and she shouted again: "I told you to stop, didn't you hear?"

"Quack, quack, quack...", the mutant magpie squatted on Zhao Fan's shoulder and quacked at the woman.

And the woman looked at Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu, who continued to walk forward after shouting, and her figure flashed in front of them.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu looked at the woman who stopped in front of them again, and their brows furrowed tightly.

"Take my things and want to leave, how can there be such a good thing in the world." The man said with a sneer.

"The prey we have worked so hard to beat, as soon as you open your mouth to ask for it, we must give you the prey, how can there be such a good thing in the world." Xu Ruchu said with a frosty face.

"You know what? I hate men who are more beautiful than me. The woman looked at Xu Ruchu and suddenly said something like this.

"It's useless for you to be jealous that I'm better looking than you, the appearance was given by your parents, and you can't be jealous." Xu Ruchu said with cold eyes.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, the anger in the woman's eyes became even worse.

"What are you proud of with a woman's face?" After the woman finished speaking, she looked at Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu with a gloomy face, and said, "I'll ask you one last time, do you give me my pet?"

"Dream on, you." Zhao Fan sneered and said, "Get out of the way."

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, the woman said with an annoyed face: "Since you don't eat the toast, then you should die." After the woman finished speaking, a red mist rushed towards Zhao Fan and them.

"This old woman is really." The mutant magpie stood on Zhao Fan's shoulder and quacked.

"This woman does." Zhao Fan dodged the red mist and said with a sneer.